Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Does Jessica tend to just dance sexy for her cam shows? I can't imagine she'd be breaking out a dildo or anything right there next to Melissa. Although that would be sweet?

As far as I can see I don't think she even takes her knickers off! We see a lot more of her in her bedroom and bathroom....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

If that little wiggle dance is the equivalent of a private show I think I'll pass. At least is appears she gives more to the RLC customers than her cam show clients ?

so far just dance except for the fake bate with panties on like in the photo section-so RLC got to see a lot more lately-still waiting for that bate on top of the bed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

If that little wiggle dance is the equivalent of a private show I think I'll pass. At least it appears she gives more to the RLC customers than her cam show clients Anyway ?

It's easy money for her. I don't think there's any sound either. She doesn't appear to be talking to the punters and you can't hear them. In fact she was having a chat with Mel while she was performing! Ha cool

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Are other people still searching too ? My eyes are bleeding looking at cam sites :dodgy:

It must be a curiosity thing cos it looks shite from here! I suppose it would be nice to get a close up pussy shot, if her hands not in the way

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

very possible, they have slept like this before. I believe it is her sister sharing the bed with them and nothing ever happens.

that's what I thought, as I saw her earlier- thanks Snakeater

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Hey beaver-guess there is enough heat in Barc1-your sister Lima is on full display!

oh man- my sister "bald beaver" on Lima is showing all her glory- well- that runs in the family hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

thanks happyone for the heads up