Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, Yury said:

Relax a bit from B1. You have three girls in B2 currently. I do not think that we will see in the B1 someone, who is radically different from them. :biggrin:

Currently, considering the girls apartments, only the apartment of K&K is worth to be seen.

B2 is a place of sadness and boredom without any fun or openness.  They are working on the approval to become an offical monastery (covering and pious clothes, renunciation of sex and the silence vows are already implemented). ... :confused:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Nick said:

If no one complains then CC will go out of Business :huh:

I don't thing there's any worry of that happening.:biggrin: 

I'm thinking some people are more than happy to complain. It's what they live for.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I don't thing there's any worry of that happening.:biggrin: 

I'm thinking some people are more than happy to complain. It's what they live for.

That's my point no one is perfect we all complain good or bad  if we don't it get's boring CC to lol that's why we all say something because  the girls are boring 

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Currently, considering the girls apartments, only the apartment of K&K is worth to be seen.

B2 is a place of sadness and boredom without any fun or openness.  They are working on the approval to become an offical monastery (covering and pious clothes, renunciation of sex and the silence vows are already implemented). ... :confused:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: