Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I do agree that she would have had more pleasure with a private solo session with us viewers :confused:

But to be honest, I still envy the guy, and he had guts to do this anyway knowing of the cameras : he came to the apartment, he didn't try to hide or to put the blanked. And he might be intimidated by the cams, it doesn't make it easy to perform.

He was certainly hiding this morning though...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As a human being, I don't understand how people can be hateful and malicious enough to spam pages after pages of borderline harassment against the girls.

But as a voyeur and rlc customer, I find it even harder to understand, knowing that the girls are reading the forums or somehow aware of what is being said, why we would deliberately shot ourselves in the foot by antagonizing and hurting the girls we expect to share their privacy with us.

Completly agree with you vlk some poeple here tend to forget that after all those girls ( no mather what you think of her) are Human beings :X

• Upvote 4