Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

sorry  BB but if you talk about  the cam 6 in Barca 1, the photographer did not cover it.

Was it Milena then because it did get covered? I thought it was his coat or something but I'd have to look at my footage - actually I probably only saw the result rather than the action and maybe being Milena I don't have any footage but I remember it.

We even had that big pillow used to semi-block Cam 7 in B2 during some of the action ... and of course Stella on occasion getting in the way while doing very little LOL. Tabu who wasn't even going to show anything piling up the pillows on the sofa arm to ensure we saw even less of her. When objects have inadvertently spoiled a view it does not normally take RLC that long to contact the tenants although I do think they should keep reminding the B1 girls to put the sofa back to its intended position.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not bad, not quite as good as Irma last year though :biggrin:. Lets hope she does not get a brainwave and goes out to buy lights for it, now that would mess with the camera's

Christmas with Irma last year.. classic.. so memorable and showed just how good things can be with a great mix of the right people..:blush:

• Upvote 1