Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, mikeusa said:

here in the u.s. we have suicide deer th?&id=OIP.Mf48f0d213016fa9fb8ed4aa791d1972bo0&w=300&h=244&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0   :biggrin::biggrin:

I hit a deer at 60 mph in a car notorious for doing badly in crashes. It smashed my headlight and I got some deer hair in the bonnet. When i took it to the garage the next morning they would not let me drive it away which caused my workplace to get pissed off with me. Still I could have died I guess. The repair took at least a week.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I hit a deer at 60 mph in a car notorious for doing badly in crashes. It smashed my headlight and I got so deer hair in the bonnet. When i took it to the garage the next morning they would not let me drive it away which caused my workplace to get pissed of with me. Still I could have died I guess. The repair took at least a week.

that's suck bbsq69

• Upvote 2

Isn't Jessica sporting the look the Belle planned her and Candy to use on Michelle's cam, but it never happened? I have been out Xmas shopping for the last 4 hours - anything interesting happened? I think Michelle looks at home in B1 ... she should have stayed.