Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Jess has been fairly successful as getting viewers to pay for her show today. This is fake session number 2 on the day

Someone posted the link to her show on CC. ... Most likely, her show now empting the pockets of some of her RLC fans. .. :dodgy:

It will take some days until they recognize that they have wasted their money. Than the hype will be over again, until the next cam girl is casted and the same people can not wait to do the same again. .. ::)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Someone posted the link to her show on CC. ... Most likely, her show now empting the pockets of some of her RLC fans. .. :dodgy:

It will take some days until they recognize that they have wasted their money. Than the hype will be over again, until the next cam girl is casted and the same people can not wait to do the same again. .. ::)

What other people do with their time and money is their business.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

What other people do with their time and money is their business.:dodgy:

Yes. ... It is. ... but .... It make them not any more smart.

BTW, I simply do not like that she kill the "real life" while she is doing all this shows. ... That is all. ... I paid for "real life" and not for a 24/7 cam girl show. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ... It is. ... but .... It make them not any more smart.

BTW, I simply do not like that she kill the "real life" while she is doing all this shows. ... That is all. ... I paid for "real life" and not for a 24/7 cam girl show. 

the future of RLC is this, cam girl and old glories

• Upvote 1

Nicole does not have a period or discharge. She wear a Kotex so you can't she the out line of her pussy. The night she show her pussy was to trick you guy into thinking she was going to do thing in her room. You guys have forgot that the girls are still getting viewer few and most of you guys are still falling for this trick. This is why the girls are spending so much time in there room. They get 4 cents ever time you log into there room and stay 10 second. They can make 30 to 50 dollars a night

You guy have seen that in apt 1 that they have show more in front of the free cams. That to lure in new viewer and if you notice when they go to there room they cover up. Yes there a few girls that will show and do some thing in there room like Lime but the other girls don't. Nicole got you rope in now and you think she going to be all this. Well just wait and see she going to be like the girls in apt 2 BORING