Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I have seen her lay on the bed completely nude 2 time and that when she was going to bed. If she been completely nude any other time laying on the bed it must be when she get up and i not getting up at 3:00 AM my time to she her

You are complaining because she is not nude when you want her to be.  Sounds like you are not making the effort to see her so you are feeling the consequences.  Hate to be you.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

You are complaining because she is not nude when you want her to be.  Sounds like you are not making the effort to see her so you are feeling the consequences.  Hate to be you.

No i not complaining i just don't want new viewer to get the wrong ideal that she all that like you guy make her out to be or some of the other girls and fall in the same trap we did and some of us can't get out including Blue & Bonnie. 

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

No i not complaining i just don't want new viewer to get the wrong ideal that she all that like you guy make her out to be or some of the other girls and fall in the same trap we did and some of us can't get out including Blue & Bonnie. 

They do get carried away with their play by plays most of the time.....I agree Bonnie!

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

That was the morning that guy finger the shit out of her. That was the only time i seen discharge on the bed sheets and the other time i seen her have discharge in her kotex is when she goes of and come back . Also i have seen her wear the same underwear and the same kotex 2 day in a row

I now that these girls are all faking cheating conniving w.... and that faked periods are probably part of the big conspiracy ... but she has only worn a pad for 3 days if I remember correctly, and that discharge during sex was 2 nights ago. So it seems consistent with natural rythms ...

• Upvote 1

Nicole is there for about two weeks and she has shown more openness as others have shown over the complete 3 month. ... If anyone here complain about a too short time of nudity per day, he may not understand the idea "real life", because he actually says that he want to have even more teasing.

As long as nicole do not hide or have all her life outside, she is with the idea. ... That she is also active, very sympathetic and very good looking make her a perfect fit. ... I hope RLC would cast more girls as fun to watch as her. :)

• Upvote 1