Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

It was real, it was not a performance for the camera's, it would have probably played out similar in any other place without cams. It was all naturally open with no trying to hide under covers of views of the camera's. The only thing that seemed to bother Nicole was the noise, which she tried her best to keep down. She was a little embarassed as Lima kept getting up.

That was so real that I still wonder if the guy knew that there were cams in the room !

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

33 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Nicole Told the guy that the cameras do not work in the dark  She lied Otherwise he would refuse

It was a top move by Nicole. She got what she needed without him thinking about the cams. But he must be a bit daft. If there were cams and she told me they dont work in the dark id be yeah right likely story.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It was a top move by Nicole. She got what she needed without him thinking about the cams. But he must be a bit daft. If there were cams and she told me they dont work in the dark id be yeah right likely story.

It probably got lost in the translation --her poor Spanish  LOL

il y a 37 minutes, Niconic a dit :

C'était si réel que je me demande encore si le gars savait qu'il y avait des caméras dans la salle!

The camera in the nicole room is huge !!! The guy took a shower without a problem in front of the cam !!! It is out of the law to film someone and to diffuse it on the internet, without its agreement, rlc and the girls have therefore the obligation to warn the people who return to the apartments that they will be filmed! By cons, for lima, his guy knew for the cameras, but he did not know for night vision !!!!
The real question is how these girls make to find so easily guys who agree to sex in front of cameras that broadcasts live on the internet !!!

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Nicole Told the guy that the cameras do not work in the dark  She lied Otherwise he would refuse

tu as beau avoir changer de pseudo, tu en dit toujours autant des bêtises ^^ et en plus tu veux encore nous faire croire que tu parles Espagnole ;-) 

elle lui a tellement menti par rapport aux caméras, qu'il a décider de prendre deux douches en pleine lumière sans ce cacher, oh la vilaine menteuse ^^ 

Et pis faudrait être complètement demeurer pour se dire, oh tient il y a des caméras qui filment h24 mais qui ne fonctionnent pas la nuit ^^ 

• Upvote 2