Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thank God, I've never had to invent anything. At most, I have opined.
As for now, I do not need anyone to translate me, I know now how Kitek feels, because you can understand the conversations in their entirety. Having much more information than one can get, just by reading it.
You say no one believes me ... nor do I need you or anyone else to believe me. I put the information and that each one takes it as I want.
As for my question was very simple. When that conversation happened, because maybe I missed it ... it was to be able to get it back. I am not a genius and there are many things that escape me.
But if you bother about a minor question, there you are.

Thank you for your translation work so that we can also understand the Spanish, with yury and kitek, we learn to speak Russian ;-)
All of you, are the only people who can avoid us from completely silly theories

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

The only thing that seems true is his displeasure with the girls, especially with Jess, whom he defined as bossy ... and with the organization, because he did not allow him to move to B2 ...
Can you imagine Danaya if they put a kid in his house? And fucking in the next room?
I think she and he go out on the balcony of the living room ...

Do you says that Nicole is not going to move over to B2?
Last night I heard one saying that she said she was going to move?

41 minutes ago, vortios said:

The only thing that seems true is his displeasure with the girls, especially with Jess, whom he defined as bossy ... and with the organization, because he did not allow him to move to B2 ...
Can you imagine Danaya if they put a kid in his house? And fucking in the next room?
I think she and he go out on the balcony of the living room ...

whos is the "he" that you are talking about ? 

Ho i think you meant she and the organization ( rlc ?) do not allow her to move to B2 ? i don't mind that :cool:

The only thing that seems true is HER displeasure with the girls, especially with Jess, whom SHE defined as bossy ... and with the organization (RLC?), because THEY did not allow HER  to move to B2 ...

Something like this ? 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thank God, I've never had to invent anything. At most, I have opined.
As for now, I do not need anyone to translate me, I know now how Kitek feels, because you can understand the conversations in their entirety. Having much more information than one can get, just by reading it.
You say no one believes me ... nor do I need you or anyone else to believe me. I put the information and that each one takes it as I want.
As for my question was very simple. When that conversation happened, because maybe I missed it ... it was to be able to get it back. I am not a genius and there are many things that escape me.
But if you bother about a minor question, there you are.

The difference is Kitek has a reputation for being..you know...sane with reasonable judgement.

The night they were speaking English in B2 and you attempted to "translate" for everyone you couldn't have been more off base.

• Upvote 2