Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

What is interesting is that I understand the transcripts in a radically different way than all of you. Everyone is piling on Nicole and blaming her for everything (and yes, this girl seem a bit childish at times), but jess seems as intolerant as Milena on that count. Plus Danaya accusing her of things she didn't even do, blowing things out of proportion, and trying to sway Michelle ... In my eyes the blame is very largely shared.

The only one who stayed classy in this mess is the most despised girl of these forums, aka Michelle.

I any case the casting is bad. ... Last year at this time RLC had girls as Irma, Anna, Ilona. ... The girls had fun and it was nice to watch. 

Now, they have two apartments and both are boring or plain annoying. B1 is almost the opposite from last year. Without Nicole, it would be a complete waste of space and money. ... It is simply sad.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

It would be the first girl who stays for more than three months ... Anyway, Lima said in a telephone conversation and then I think Kitek commented that Lima told Jesus, that she (Lima) had plans for January. So it is difficult for her (Lima) to stay at home for much longer.

My answer was about the 90 days limit. Yes i remeber Kitek translate about Lima here until new year.