Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Now the beautiful Jessica had their sensual webcam shows every day for a week, so either she saves up for a nice trip or Christmas gifts before the Russian Christmas. Yes, she is a beauty to look at anyway, and I like her lovely smile. run on Jessica and do you like to do. nice. ?????

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

If anybody actually 'hates' any of the girls on this site they need to get mental help. They're young woman getting naked on the internet for us and trying to fit their real lives around it. If some members on here think that the manner in which the girls spend their time on RLC is important enough to call them bitches, cunts and slags (among other insults) then those members need to re-evaluate their life choices, because it shouldn't be that important to them

But sexual frustration does crazy things to people's minds. They start to genuinely believe that the girls scheme against the viewers - every UM sees RLC staff visit the apartments for an orgy (this is the current favourite conspiracy theory, and the most ridiculous) or my personal favourite which is that Michelle turned off the hot water in B2 so that the other girls wouldn't get naked (people genuinely believe this happened!) 

I keep telling myself I'm done with posting publicly on here (like many of my favourite members have) because so much of the content is negative, miserable or just downright idiotic, but there are still a handful of members who make good, thoughtful posts. I have about 25 members blocked out of the thousands on this site but still half on the posts on each page are greyed out, because those members who spout nonsense are so persistent and prolific they'd rather just shout out the first thing which comes to their mind rather than take the time to write a decent post. You see them make 4, 5, 6 posts in a row and it's choking any reasonable discussion.

It won't change either, we could have the perfect lineup of girls who do everything right, never leave the apartment, never do anything to upset the viewers, and people here would still complain and throw insults at them, because they have nothing better to do and throwing insults at beautiful young women makes them feel better about their own pitiful lives

So under your premise no one should be allowed to express their dissatisfaction with the changes in B1 and B2.  From Irma, Lola, Belle, to the present bunch.  Nope, no matter what happens we just keep paying $49.95 a month to look a beautiful young ladies, arguing, hiding from the cams, 'bating under the covers, etc..  Simply because that's the way "real" people live in "real everyday" life.  What a crock of shit!  You'll say: "You don't like what they do, don't watch".  I'll say: "You don't like the comments in here, don't read them."  I believe any payiing RLC Member  has the right to bitch about  anything to do with RLC. they're paying for that right. Just as  they are paying for the right to post and bitch in here.   The idiotic posts come with the good thoughtful posts.  Living with them or pass them by.  All the posts are what keep this site alive.  Not just the ones you approve of..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

hm, why do I have a feeling that Lima will binge drunk home tonight. I had the same feeling last time she and Nicole were out together.

Lima never came back sober when she went out except for when she goes to the grocery shop and when she does it's to buy wine :cool:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So under your premise no one should be allowed to express their dissatisfaction with the changes in B1 and B2.  From Irma, Lola, Belle, to the present bunch.  Nope, no matter what happens we just keep paying $49.95 a month to look a beautiful young ladies, arguing, hiding from the cams, 'bating under the covers, etc..  Simply because that's the way "real" people live in "real everyday" life.  What a crock of shit!  You'll say: "You don't like what they do, don't watch".  I'll say: "You don't like the comments in here, don't read them."  I believe any payiing RLC Member  has the right to bitch about  anything to do with RLC. they're paying for that right. Just as  they are paying for the right to post and bitch in here.   The idiotic posts come with the good thoughtful posts.  Living with them or pass them by.  All the posts are what keep this site alive.  Not just the ones you approve of..

• we just keep paying $49.95 a month to look a beautiful young ladies, arguing, hiding from the cams, 'bating under the covers, etc.. - That's on you, if you don't want to pay, stop paying
  • You don't like the comments in here, don't read them. - I don't. I add those people to my block list, like I'll be adding you after this post
  • I believe any payiing RLC Member  has the right to bitch about  anything to do with RLC. - You do realise that CamCaps is in no way affiliated with RLC, and your bitching here has no impact whatsoever except that the discussion is ruined by your bullshit?

Goodbye

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

hm, why do I have a feeling that Lima will binge drunk home tonight. I had the same feeling last time she and Nicole were out together.

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

your not the only one that has that feeling also

Due to previous actions.  Image result for emoticons

• Upvote 3

Just now, vortios said:

This is called work and sometimes it is monotonous. But it's the job she's chosen.
But it is only a sample for all those who visit a lot of that type of page.
The truth is that we complain (I the first and from the first day of Becca), but we must thank RLC that shows us the life behind the girls who make sexcam, and is not as glamorous as more than one could imagine.
To be true, as you say, if she were not at home, the house would be empty and we complaining and with good reason.

I really like this sentence: "It's the job she's chosen.", because this is something real about her that we actually know. 

In this forum, some people often write how nice it is that she has a job and can earn some money. ... but ... I believe all this is not as nice and beautiful as many here believe. ... Most of her normal customers are likely to expect more than she is actually provide (or did she state on her page: "I just do fake masturbations"?). If I get it right, this kind of show is paid per minute right from the beginning. So every of her customers has to pay for some time until she got to the point were normaly the real action starts. At lastet now, every not totally stupid guy need to recognizes that he spend his money for a teasing show. ... It looks more like a scam as anything else.

If she has chosen the job, what kind of person is she actually?