Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adèle et Danaya s'entendent très bien car elles partagent pour le moment pleins de choses. Ilona est jalouse, et a essayé de s'interposer entre les 2! Danaya n'a pas accepté le comportement encore égoïste d'Ilona et cela à séparer les 3 filles! Ilona n'a plus rien à faire dans cette maison, il faut la remplacer. Elle devient trop encombrante à ce qu'on peut voir ici.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Very interesting this evening. Ilona came down and joined the two girls in her normal 'look everyone I'm here' manner.

She had to sit on the end, as Danyana was in the middle. Adele was doing most of the talking, and was directing

her eyes at Danyana, not Ilona. Ilona moved closer to Danyana to get into Adele's line of sight, but Adele moved

slightly to angle her vision again at Danyana. By this time, Ilona's smile had been replaced by a scowl. There was

some kind of disagreement between Ilona and Adele, which was evident by the way Danyana kept her gaze fixed

solely to the front, so as not to appear to take any side. Eventually Ilona said something to Danyana that she plainly

did not like, and she stormed off upstairs. I wish I could speak Russian, but I don't so it's a bit of an informed guess.

From their actions, I would say Ilona is more than a little pissed off by Adeles' unwillingness to be subservient. I think

she tried to show her power to Adele by telling Danyana to do something, and Danyana rebelled. I think that Ilona

could now be in trouble as her hold has been broken. Time will tell!

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Very interesting this evening. Ilona came down and joined the two girls in her normal 'look everyone I'm here' manner.

She had to sit on the end, as Danyana was in the middle. Adele was doing most of the talking, and was directing

her eyes at Danyana, not Ilona. Ilona moved closer to Danyana to get into Adele's line of sight, but Adele moved

slightly to angle her vision again at Danyana. By this time, Ilona's smile had been replaced by a scowl. There was

some kind of disagreement between Ilona and Adele, which was evident by the way Danyana kept her gaze fixed

solely to the front, so as not to appear to take any side. Eventually Ilona said something to Danyana that she plainly

did not like, and she stormed off upstairs. I wish I could speak Russian, but I don't so it's a bit of an informed guess.

From their actions, I would say Ilona is more than a little pissed off by Adeles' unwillingness to be subservient. I think

she tried to show her power to Adele by telling Danyana to do something, and Danyana rebelled. I think that Ilona

could now be in trouble as her hold has been broken. Time will tell!

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I didn't see the disagreement with Adele, but I think you are right on everything else I could see. I think we can all agree that this is good news - anything which pushes Danaya away from Ilona and closer to Adele is good news to me!

Pour moi aussi, et nous sommes surement nombreux à le voir et à le penser. Chaque fois qu'Ilona n'est pas le centre d'intérêt, cela ne lui plait pas, et elle fait en sorte soit de se rebeller, soit d'éloigner les autres filles! Elle la fait avec toutes les filles qui sont passées ici dans sa compagnie. Danaya et Adèle sont des filles intelligentes et matures, Ilona est complètement dépassée cette fois!!

upndown i agree with you thats basically the same thing i saw.i just think like i said in my post ilona got jealous cause anna and irma were talking now shes acting the same way with danaya and adele if shes going to get jealous of every girl is this apt.she shouldnt be here.just my opinion.but you know what i dont feel sorry for ilona im glad danaya put her in her spot its about time someone has her pussy where it belongs good for you danaya.this ilona thinks her pussy made out of gold but in fact in gold filled of  :BS:

May I ask the experienced users in CC if its allowed to to say.. "Go to google, type this that and this, switch to images and see what you get" ? No names will be mentioned, just plain ordinary words.

There is something I want you to search and you will be surprised by the result  and I don't want to violate any CC rules :)

I am in RLC for about a year, on and off like most of you and about 9 months in CC just reading your extremely interesting topics.

Thank you guys !!

Je pense que  Dayana prends sur elle pour l' instant concernant Ilona sachant qu' elle va peut etre bientôt partir et ca serait une bonne chose sinon dans le cas contraire si iLona restait  après le 18 Février il risque d' avoir des étincelles souvent

J' avais supposé il y a trois semaines  que ILona  était à l' origine du  départ  de Irma et Anna parce qu' elles  volaient la vedette à Ilona maintenant je vois que beaucoup de personnes ouvrent les yeux

Je pense que  Dayana prends sur elle pour l' instant concernant Ilona sachant qu' elle va peut etre bientôt partir et ca serait une bonne chose sinon dans le cas contraire si iLona reste après le 18 Février il risque d' avoir des étincelles souvent

I believe that Ilona does not have to leave after the 18th...bad news