Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I must say, even with my dislike of Ilona, tonight has been a lot of fun. Some great shots of both girls, think there might even be a bent over shot of Danaya from behind, gonna have to go through my videos tomorrow

Agree, one of the better nights this

Well this was without a doubt, Ilona's way of regaining control after the earlier problems.

I'm a little surprised and disappointed that Danaya succumbed so easily. Ilona I am sure is

on her laptop feeling very pleased with herself for recovering the situation and regaining

control. It remains to be seen if this will last after the damage caused earlier.

I must say, even with my dislike of Ilona, tonight has been a lot of fun. Some great shots of both girls, think there might even be a bent over shot of Danaya from behind, gonna have to go through my videos tomorrow

She must be reading CC and desperately, and wrongly, tries to change her image  :clap:

ce qui m'interroge c'est pourquoi elles se cachent pour prendre un bain ou une douche avec des bougies et

qu'elles se baladent nues ensuite dans la chambre ou en bas ! je comprendrais jamais rien aux filles,

ilona et dayana sont vraiment très immatures,adele en prend le même chemin