Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wonder why Danaya always lays down on the bed with her legs closed, and facing away from the camera...she knows how much we are dying to see her face the cam and open up.  Pleeeeeze?  She is one of the hottest girls to grace this site.

I wonder why Danaya always lays down on the bed with her legs closed, and facing away from the camera...she knows how much we are dying to see her face the cam and open up.  Pleeeeeze?  She is one of the hottest girls to grace this site.

No kidding  :bang head:

I could be wrong, but I think the girls are talking about the cameras right now, Danaya just gestured towards camera 5 and then gave a kind of shrug with her hands, as if to say 'but what about the cameras?' now she is constantly looking at camera 6 whilst talking to Adele, staring at it for several seconds at a time. Might have to see if Yury or Kitek can translate

OK now I think they are talking about whoever they met last night, and Danaya is saying that they couldn't bring anyone back to the apartment because of the cameras. I don't speak Russian so could be wrong, just my opinion. And Danaya is really staring at camera 6!

Моя дорога Даная,

Сьогодні ніч моя любов

Ками і Крісті крадуть ваші глядачі

Ви повинні зараз роблять за вашої мрії

Ви повинні дати в і дозволяють дивитися

Ми вважаємо, що ваш неймовірний чуттєвий жінку

Тепер ви повинні закінчити те, що ви почали

Ми бачимо вас, дивлячись на нас, ми тут

:hugnkiss: