Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well, I have been up night pacing the floor worried to death about my kids :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

The gentlemen, should at least, I would think provide the girls with a nice Champagne and Caviar breakfast, with all amenities included. They sure have earned it !!!!!

:poke: :poke: :stirthepot:(PRETTY WOMAN)

I'm going to bed, I don't expect them to sleep in the apt., it's 2 min. before 8am. and tomorrow they will be in  the bed all day.  If they come back today.

me too...RealLifeCam kinda RealDead...besides, i don't understand the TV?

I'm going to bed, I don't expect them to sleep in the apt., it's 2 min. before 8am. and tomorrow they will be in  the bed all day.  If they come back today.

Out enjoying the last moments before Danaya departs. The Month of February will be ending soon. So you'll likely see a new girl enter before the other departs.

That makes 3 of us lol.  I was trying to wait up for them to see that they made it home ok and to see how they were but like legrand said, it doesn't look like they are coming home anytime soon and might be out all friggin day and the TV is not interesting at all.  Sleep well everybody, I'm sure the girls will!!!

:yeahbaby:

adele et dayana sont  encore a l hotel avec les mecs. elle doivent etre epuiser apres cette  nuit de sex intense.

ellle seront retour tard a l appartement

tu es jamais fatiguer a raconter tout le temps des conneries toi

car  tu épuise beaucoup ma patience 

d apres toi ou sont elle alors ,elle ne dorma pas la rue

pourquoi penser tout de suite chez des mec pour baiser toute la nuit

qu'est ce qui te fait penser a cela 

hier l'appartement a eu une coupure de courant et elle sont partis avant ou pendant je sais plus

qui te dit qu'elle ne sont tous simplement pas chez des amies, ne sachant pas le problème résolu

mais non toi a chaque fois il faut que tu sortes une saloperie et ça commence doucement a m’énerver

j'aime pas quand on manque de respect envers les gens et toi tu ne fait que cela 

d'ailleurs j'attend toujours la réponse a mon mp, mais comme tu as complètement tord encore une fois je suis pas prêt d'en avoir une

Réfléchi 10 fois dans ta tête avant de poster des commentaires, ça nous fera déjà des vacances sur tes fantasmes d'ado à peine sorti de la puberté    :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: