Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I just looked at my video recording of today. ... It seams that Adele has changed her behavior.  ... After a few days interruption the candlelight experienced a new beginning.  :-\ ... Due to the extremely frequent use by Ilona i started to hate this candlelight shows anyway. But to use a lamp in combination appears to be completely nonsensical and to use a lamp in the bathromm is probably more dangerous than expected.  :no:

Too bad, but with each day since the departure of Irma, this apartment is getting more and more boring.  :-\  What also strikes me is that the number of residents was probably reduced to two. :( I know there are plenty of alternatives.  :-\  ... But i liked the the time with Irma and Anna in this apartment. There was often something going on and they also showed at least a little bit more than nudity only.

Phantom, these are the shots I have been waiting for. Absolutely fantastic. Do you have more of this kind or any of her kitty in the BeR? Great arses are great arses whatever the size just so long as they are beautifully round. And of course I can't wait to see good shots of that pussy.

She's making it very hard to leave RLC especially as she might be still pantiesless when she comes downstairs.

BTW Leora gave a similar pussy revealing shot today in the kitchen although I missed her when she bent down to lay on the couch in the GR which might have been good.

2 angles

CaptureAdele1.jpg

CaptureAdele2.jpg

Phantom, these are the shots I have been waiting for. Absolutely fantastic. Do you have more of this kind or any of her kitty in the BeR? Great arses are great arses whatever the size just so long as they are beautifully round. And of course I can't wait to see good shots of that pussy.

She's making it very hard to leave RLC especially as she might be still pantiesless when she comes downstairs.

she's is still pantiesless !  :)

I will post perhaps 1 of 2 more pics but the light is not good !!

croyez moi si vous voulez, mais adèle est ENCORE en train de se préparer à manger!!!!!

believe me if you want, but Adele is STILL getting ready to eat !!!!! ??? ??? :yikes: :yikes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

elle vient de détruire une assiette de crudités, en 1 minute 47 chrono!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it just destroyed a vegetable platter, 1 minute 47 stopwatch !!!!!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

I just looked at my video recording of today. ... It seams that Adele has changed her behavior.  ... After a few days interruption the candlelight experienced a new beginning.  :-\ ... Due to the extremely frequent use by Ilona i started to hate this candlelight shows anyway. But to use a lamp in combination appears to be completely nonsensical and to use a lamp in the bathromm is probably more dangerous than expected.  :no:

Too bad, but with each day since the departure of Irma, this apartment is getting more and more boring.  :-\  What also strikes me is that the number of residents was probably reduced to two. :( I know there are plenty of alternatives.  :-\  ... But i liked the the time with Irma and Anna in this apartment. There was often something going on and they also showed at least a little bit more than nudity only.

Well put.agree...agree....agreeeeeeee.  It's really quite simple.  Irma and Anna gave the room it's own personality...it was fun to watch and see them like, care, get angry and than fix it...it was just fun.  Since then, girls that came seem to want to spend more time upstairs and out of the apartment.  You can't watch and appreciate when they're not around????

elle vient de détruire une assiette de crudités, en 1 minute 47 chrono!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it just destroyed a vegetable platter, 1 minute 47 stopwatch !!!!!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

elle mange à une vitesse et enormement aussi,elle m'a l'air super stresser et angoisser cette fille,

c'est pas normal de bouffer comme çà et à cette vitesse

bordel, c'est pas fini!!! elle s'attaque aux gâteaux maintenant!!!

hell, it's not over !!! it attacks the cakes now !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D