Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

This is always a good idea. :)

That would be just a little bit to naive, i think. ... Without contract that apartment would be as boring as hell and not only boring as it is now. ... Do someone here believe that it is normal to spend the half day without top in an shared apartment? ??? That is most likely the show they contractually agreed on. ... This is why I call this apartment teasing only since the restart. It's a shame but we will most likely do not see anything more than nudity and maybe some fake masturbation at best.  :-\

The whole makes only fun, if really interesting girls are present. This was the fact with Irma&Anna&Ilona (as group) and is not the case for the current cast. :( I think due to one open spot and the timidity of Adele. ... Now, it is simply time to wait for a new cast. :) ... At almost always with this apartment.   :-\

With or without a contract.  They are Boring as Hell.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

j'ai pas besoin de somnifères pour m endormir  il me suffit juste de les regarder  :D :D

on va avoir le droit encore à la masturbation sous les draps  :D :D :D :D

I do not need sleeping pills to sleep  it just enough for me to watch  them  it will still have the right to masturbation under the sheets  : D : D

That's why you have to do like me Thesta,,cut off your sense of sight,,put on some high quality headphones, and then listen quietly to the sound of wet fingers flicking the bean,,and the sound of an elevated heart beat followed by some heavy breathing and face twitching :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lmao: :lmao:

Danaya, my imagination is completely wore out, same routine every night. Boring  :poke: :poke: :poke: :no: :no: :no: Anna if you can hear me please oh please can you come back if only for night  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Just came home tonight and read all the posts since this morning.  Sounds like another day of .....nothing (or very little).  Just when i thought i was the only one complaining, it sounds like 'almost' the entire membership has had it.  The $45 paid to RLC  IS to watch (be a voyeur) real people live out their lives.  I would argue that it is difficult to watch (be a voyeur) when there is no one in the apartment.  These girls are simply gone too much to watch and 'get involved' in the dynamics of their relationship....in fact, i'm not even sure they have a relationship.  My recommendation to those of you that are paying members of RLC is to click on the link at the bottom of the RLC page called 'customer support'.  Let RLC know how you feel about this room and maybe, just maybe, (but probably not) they will listen to you.  As much as i liked and supported Danaya and Adele in the beginning, they have ruined this room in a very short period of time.  They should be sent home and replaced by girls who wish to actually 'live' in the apartment....not just eat, sleep, stare at their electronic devices, walk around naked for 30 minutes or so, and, then.....Repeat the next day.  It is unfortunate that Danaya and Adele care so little about us, RLC and, the 'intent' of the apartment as part of RLC.  RLC:  How many subscriptions do you have to lose and/or fail to get as a result of the behaviors of these two before you fix the situation.  As i said before, I am so turned off by this room that I will not join RLC in the future...no matter what.  I really love this forum however.  By the way...can someone explain to me why this is a Premium room when there's more action in ANY of the standard rooms? Night all!!!

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

ADELE PLAYING WITH THE KITTY WHILE VAPING AND WATCHING SOCCER :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shot14702.png

Shot14701.png

Thanks for the pics Mike. Just a small correction. Vaping is not smoking. I smoked for close to 40 years. I've been smoke free for 3 years now thanks to vaping. I don't mean to nitpick but with the political hacks doing their best to stop the one thing that is getting people away from tobacco. I think the distinction is important. At least to me.  thanx.gif

DAMN,,,HOW MANY OLD GEEZERS THAT WE HAVE ON HERE,,,WOW YOU HAVE BEEN SMOKING WAY LONGER THAN I HAVE BEEN ALIVE :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Thanks for the pics Mike. Just a small correction. Vaping is not smoking. I smoked for close to 40 years. I've been smoke free for 3 years now thanks to vaping. I don't mean to nitpick but with the political hacks doing their best to stop the one thing that is getting people away from tobacco. I think the distinction is important. At least to me.  thanx.gif

tout a fait d accord avec dana j ai moi meme envoyer un mail de reclamation a RLC.

pour dire que ces pas normal de payer un abonnement premium pour regarder des pieces

vide idem pour l appartement de kamila et kristy

vous etes de bonne blague a vous plaindre tout le temps toi et dana mais surement d'autres aussi

c'est jamais à votre convenance, personne vous met un couteau pour payer a ce que je saches

c'est un appartement a Barcelone pas une prison où on interdit les occupants a vivrent

Donc demander a RLC que les filles arrête de vivre c'est complétement débile

Et pis comme je l'ai deja dit quand vous payez, ce n'est pas pour un appartement mais bien un ensemble d'appartement