Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Hflyer.....I'm going to say this to you only once,,,,stop feeling obligated to put yourself through all this trouble....just to find websites that allow you to upload,,so that everyone free or paid can see them on CC,,,,the only 2 websites that allowed you to do that were subirimagenes and Annoy,,,RLC got their claws into both websites and they have both been shut down,,,,,I have never and will never trust Postimage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,countless people have gotten banned for using that site,,,,THOSE WEBSITES WILL REPORT YOUR IP ADDRESS TO RLC AND YOU WILL GET BANNED BY THEM,,,TRUST ME I SHOULD KNOW,,,,,like I said I'm only giving you a warning/Advice,,so take it or leave it,it's your RLC account and you pay the $45/month so it's up to you or the other guys to take those risks if you still want to,

And for now Annoy is back until April the 14th so you could use them if you want to do so.....................I have a sneaking suspision that RLC may have bought them out and shutting them down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So good luck with whatever you choose to do,,it's your choice.

Thank you Euromike for the advice and warning. I appreciate it very much and also appreciate your fantastic contribution to this side. Is not that I feel obliged but that makes me feel good to help people. I don't know why RLC does not try to do the same to CC servers, unless CC has some connection with RLC ?

I believe in give and take, so that when I am not a subscriber I would get informed with what's happening, in the same way I inform non-subscribers right now, giving them the chance to subscribe if they like what they see.

BTW, if RLC bans me then big deal !!! It might actually help me to cut a bad habit :)  I only subscribe to RLC very occassionally. If they ban me and I really want to join again there are a million ways to do it.

In my opinion, RLC wants all those images in CC so that non-paying users are enticed to subscribe by seeing snapshots of what they are really missing by not paying RLC. I call it free advertisement or RLC promotion, even if they boast that reproducing anything is illegal (so that they are covered by law).

Do you know anyone that got banned from RLC based on the above reasons?

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

First off, NO ONE, except the owner of the site sees any of this information. I don't and the Mods don't either. No info is saved. It is processed by the credit card company and you are made a Member, that's it.

Thank you for these informations.

I am as mitsoulas33. If i'm not a premium member it is not because of the price. 12$ is "nothing" for me, but i don't want to enter my personnal credit card information .  I'm going to try with a kind of prepaid card .

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Thank you Euromike for the advice and warning. I appreciate it very much and also appreciate your fantastic contribution to this side. Is not that I feel obliged but that makes me feel good to help people. I don't know why RLC does not try to do the same to CC servers, unless CC has some connection with RLC ?

I believe in give and take, so that when I am not a subscriber I would get informed with what's happening, in the same way I inform non-subscribers right now, giving them the chance to subscribe if they like what they see.

BTW, if RLC bans me then big deal !!! It might actually help me to cut a bad habit :)  I only subscribe to RLC very occassionally. If they ban me and I really want to join again there are a million ways to do it.

In my opinion, RLC wants all those images in CC so that non-paying users are enticed to subscribe by seeing snapshots of what they are really missing by not paying RLC. I call it free advertisement or RLC promotion, even if they boast that reproducing anything is illegal (so that they are covered by law).

Do you know anyone that got banned from RLC based on the above reasons?

Many people have been banned before,,,they have found their way back in,,But I cannot give their names,,so as to not let RLC know that they are members again,,,,I UPLOAD MORE PAID ROOM STUFF MORE THAN ANYONE IN CC'S HISTORY,,UP UNTIL DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY WHEN THE LAST TRUSTED WEBSITE ANNOY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WERE SHUTTING DOWN ON APRIL THE 14TH,,,,SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO UPLOAD DIRECTLY TO CC,,WHICH MEANS THAT FREE MEMBERS WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE MY PHOTOS,,,II WAS FORCED TO DO SO BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH ANNOY,,I WAS'NT TRYING TO MEAN TO ANYONE,,,

BUT TO WAKE UP THIS MORNNG AND SEEING ALL THE COMMENTS THANKING YOU AND CASSY AND HOPE85,,,FOR CONTINUING TO UPLOAD SO THAT THE FREELOADERS CAN SEE THE PHOTOS,,,,AND THEN TURN AROUND AND BASICALLY THROW ME UNDER THE FUCKING BUS,,,WHEN NOBODY EVEN BOTHERED TO ASK ME FIRST WHY I STOPPED UPLOADING SO THAT THEY COULD SEE THE PHOTOS,,,HOW UNGRATEFUL CAN SOME PEOPLE BE,,,ALL THE THOUSANDS OF PHOTOS I CONTRIBUTED,,AND I STOPPED FOR ONE DAY,,,AND THE ANGRY FREELOADING MOB CAME AFTER ME SMFH,,,,,,NOW YOU SEE HOW I FEEL.

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Thank you for these informations.

I am as mitsoulas33. If i'm not a premium member it is not because of the price. 12$ is "nothing" for me, but i don't want to enter my personnal credit card information .  I'm going to try with a kind of prepaid card .

Phantom,,,trust Mikey,,you are safe my friend,,I used the square cash app on my phone to pay CC,,,CC never got my information,,,I got a lot of money to lose,,so if I can do it,,you can too,,,,,or simply get yourself a pre-paid card,,no personal info there my friend.

• Upvote 2

Mikey, I have loved your posts. It is a shame I can't see them any more but it is 100% your choice and the people having a go at you are a disgrace.

I can't speak for Phantom but there are reasons why I am cautious. Believe you me, the loser isn't CC, it's me! $12 is fantastic value.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Mikey, I have loved your posts. It is a shame I can't see them any more but it is 100% your choice and the people having a go at you are a disgrace.

I can't speak for Phantom but there are reasons why I am cautious. Believe you me, the loser isn't CC, it's me! $12 is fantastic value.

I only paid my money a few days ago

looks like i joined at just the right time

• Upvote 1

Anony.ws announcement, from their webside

Anony for sale - wrong decision

Today we removed the announcement about Anony.ws closing down. We received some emails with questions, if this is a joke - it was not. Anony.ws is a free and anonymous service, but we have to pay for our servers and for our domain.
If you want to help us keep anony.ws online, disable your adblock, if you have one.
Best regards,
Anony.ws Staff

Sometimes is better to skip some posts. And i think I will just do that. Admin and moderator should already recognize damage which has been done to this forum with empty comment boxes. That is basically all I want to say.

13 hours ago, Yury said:

I listened to the conversation today Aida with her boyfriend when she was cooking in the kitchen. I'm shocked. She was talking to him like with a child. "My bun", "oh you are my bunny", "honey", to lisp like with a child.
By the way: Vika is well familiar with Aida and her boyfriend.

im not surprise with what you have hear with aida,with what i have see for the moment on free cams with her she look very very immature,

this all girls come here are too young i would like prefer see girls between 25_30 years old personaly