Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

50 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

See, Irma was fantastic. She energised that apartment, made friends with everyone, and always found a way to keep us entertained. Such characters are rare, possibly 2 others on RLC are Nelly and Kristy, although I think the latter may lack the dominant personality needed. Then there was Ilona, love her (like me) or loathe her, you could not ignore her. She was over the top. Some think she was not showing genuine emotion but I think she was being herself - some people are just all "Me Me Me" and all of her emotions were extreme and short lived as witnessed by her laptop destruction.

Danaya for all she might appear outgoing is in fact very passive and gentle like Anna and the other 2 I think are very young and not really sure what to do. Aida is quite expressive but quiet and Vika has at least shown that she is anything but shy.

She energized it alright.  Had every girl molesting her breasts on a daily basis.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Wie sehr ich Irma + Anna vermisse das war meine schönste Zeit bei RLC bitte kommt wieder und viele hier werden glücklich sein!!!!

Googel Translate:    How I was Irma + Anna miss that my best time at RLC please come back and many here will be happy !!!!

• Upvote 1

my vision for this appartment it's we need 3 new fresh girls come in the same time together and be a friends before,

it's more easy for girls come here if they are friends before,it's normal most of the girls turn in depression here after some weeks,

this new generations of girls prefer stay alone in bedroom during all the journey on cell phone or laptop,it's not like that you can be friends with the other girls here,

danaya is the perfect exemple with that,she was friend before with adele so she was more happy here but with the departure of adele she do nothing and totally in depression,if she was a little bit more intelligent she can do more effort with aida and vika for have fun with them but she have choose the other direction and prefer stay alone and depresse in the bed all the journey.danaya stay here just for the money it's the unique reason for me

• Upvote 2

but...it so exciting.  Three girls in three different rooms looking at phones...who could ask for more!  Obviously, they don't read camcaps or they would see the pictures of anna, irma and ilona and maybe...just maybe...get an idea!  Then again, maybe not!  I feel sorry for the room AND the girls!

23 hours ago, kitek said:

Вчера девушки (A & V) были фотосессии, то они ходили по магазинам, Aida были распухшие ноги от ходьбы.

Даная был приглашен ее друзей клубной, по-видимому, она имела только 2 сорта пива.:angel:

Judging from the photos, she is these two beers diluted fair amount of vodka. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Danaya, we can see you' re not interested now by RLC, you know it is time for you to go, and we can all feel your behaviour. That is pity. But I can understand. Three months, itis a long time. I can see you 're not interested to interact with the 2 other girls, and with Aida, you have not same personnality, probaly too different since the problem with Adele. 

I'm sure that if someone else was with you in this appart, you could be happy in this appart, , perhaps another time...

So ok, in few days, that will be your turn to gone too. I hope you can interact a little more with Vika before you go, she seems more interesting. Anyways, if one day you see these words, i really wish you a good life, and all what you want realizes. Take care. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, clivebb said:

my vision for this appartment it's we need 3 new fresh girls come in the same time together and be a friends before,

it's more easy for girls come here if they are friends before,it's normal most of the girls turn in depression here after some weeks,

this new generations of girls prefer stay alone in bedroom during all the journey on cell phone or laptop,it's not like that you can be friends with the other girls here,

danaya is the perfect exemple with that,she was friend before with adele so she was more happy here but with the departure of adele she do nothing and totally in depression,if she was a little bit more intelligent she can do more effort with aida and vika for have fun with them but she have choose the other direction and prefer stay alone and depresse in the bed all the journey.danaya stay here just for the money it's the unique reason for me

She might be staying for the money or the contract states you will be here for X amount of time and if you leave before that time, you will be penalized...who knows.  Danaya just needs to go out everyday until she leaves like she did a couple of days ago and stayed out for almost 16 hours.   At least do some stretching and exercises!!