Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For what it's worth, Adele has not posted a single update on VK since she left the apartment - HOWEVER she knew that many people had found her VK, and her and Danaya discussed how they would change their settings on social media because of that, so she may still be posting pictures but only to close friends

Yes that's right. Danaya has changed all her pic :-)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

IF they are models, as we suspect, they post to ALL Social Media networks;

THE real 'battle' is find out their real names.....NOT Knowing they have social media pages. HELL, I have numerous media pages all with assumed names, (FOR Dating Purposes); NO one can find me............

It's not hard finding real names once you start browsing photos on a network you know they frequent. Plenty of software available to help you do that. Now I've said enough, and I'm out of this discussion because it has no good outcome.

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

It's not hard finding real names once you start browsing photos on a network you know they frequent. Plenty of software available to help you do that. Now I've said enough, and I'm out of this discussion because it has no good outcome.

YOU divulged so much MORE informations in your reply than I ever did in my original reply, asking what is social networks, they might be on.

2 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

YOU divulged so much MORE informations in your reply than I ever did in my original reply, asking what is social networks, they might be on.

you can join us in the chat room  toolmaker123

il y a 17 minutes, corboblanc a dit :

non, tous ceux qui connaissent les clubs que les filles fréquente, trouverons facilement des photos de adèle pour la soirée du 10 avril, il y a 5 jours!!!

no, all those who know that frequent clubs girls, easily find pictures of Adele for the evening of 10 April, five days ago !!!::)

je rectifie car c'est la date de mise à jour de l'album qui m'a trompé, car il était marqué 10 avril sous la photo, mais elle date bien de la soirée du 29/30 mars. désolé!!!

I rectify because it is the update date of the album that deceived me, because it was marked on April 10 in the photo, but it dates much of the evening of 29/30 March. sorry!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je rectifie car c'est la date de mise à jour de l'album qui m'a trompé, car il était marqué 10 avril sous la photo, mais elle date bien de la soirée du 29/30 mars. désolé!!!

I rectify because it is the update date of the album that deceived me, because it was marked on April 10 in the photo, but it dates much of the evening of 29/30 March. sorry!!!

Apology accepted corbo :) It's amazing how things can get crazy around here on one piece of wrong information.

• Upvote 1