Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

You are right about the candles Bonnie.

dreamer I sent you a PM

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I got it and Thanks man!!!!! I pm'd you back i think?

didn't get it if you did

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Tienes razón acerca de las velas Bonnie. - Nunca vi un espectáculo, pero oído que estaban bien. No puedo esperar para verla. Yo no estaba aquí por desgracia a continuación.

It is small, but matona! Well, very shapely and best of all, radiates sensuality from every pore of your skin! She is amazing, funny and natural, I wish sticking them some of it to the other two...

• Upvote 1

Well at least we know that Irma watches television, loves dancing, loves to interact.. damn.. they won't know whats hit them:biggrin::cool:..

stuck up in their rooms...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

I have 8 Cams in my shop and no one know is there and it doesn't do the way K&K apartment especially Kamilas room  when the lights is out on and off drives me crazy    

Indeed also seen many cams on many shops etc and lots of the time are very descrite ones.in informátic usualy(not always)going smaller sizes and maintaining quality means higher prices,so they could use the big cams only because here sheaper,the same thing about the light ps Out an on..problably an better sistem its avaliable..but again more expensive.

• Upvote 1