Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Everything you said is exactly true Ze -- no one is more friendly than Elisa,Irma, and i think Rita is super friendly too. Would be a good combination. Never a dull moment with Elisa lol.

Its a little sad for we all that Really liked Elisa to see this apartment and some of the things..i mean Irma brought all her great atitude to it but with no one to share its not easy..and we know Elisa would smiled from the first minute to irma and from her way of being..almost for sure both girls would had some Nice moments togheter.As i always said i never seen Rita as an not friendly girl..its just she seems very focused on her own and on her things,and to her life thats an fantastic thing,but as an rlc user its not the best thing..nothing like girls that are funny..that dont horrie about cams,that just want to entertain and to be entertaineid to pass the time and have good moments.But if i had to choose between Rita or Vika..i wouldnt think on second..its that at least i found Rita very pretty and friendly..not like Elisa or Irma but lots lots more than vika.

• Upvote 3

Guys Vika and Rita are in there room for one reason MONEY. Remember the viewer fee. Vika no see leaving soon and Rita no that she going to be under new owner and she my not stay or Rita no the new owner are taking away the viewer fee and she going to have to earn her money she can no longer can lay in bed in her bra and underwear and make money. I am sure Irma is under the new contract and the guy she was taking to ask Irma how long the new girl to stay and Irma said 1or 2 month so this leads me to believe Irma going to be there 3 month. Just what my husband and i are talking about and i sharing with you guys

• Upvote 3

Just now, Noldus said:

20:31 Rita went out

Thank you keeper of the time, she was looking pretty damn fine in her all white virginal pantsuit. 

Ready to to perform shock and awe at the Barcelona club scene tonight :heart:

30e306fe1e146a66d39ce78dd498dd4f.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys Vika and Rita are in there room for one reason MONEY. Remember the viewer fee. Vika no see leaving soon and Rita no that she going to be under new owner and she my not stay or Rita no the new owner are taking away the viewer fee and she going to have to earn her money she can no longer can lay in bed in her bra and underwear and make money. I am sure Irma is under the new contract and the guy she was taking to ask Irma how long the new girl to stay and Irma said 1or 2 month so this leads me to believe Irma going to be there 3 month. Just what my husband and i are talking about and i sharing with you guys

As much as i would love to see some aspects of RLC change, i would also like to see some things to stay as there are. .... We will see what the future brings ...

.... but i do not think that you are right...

........ if BTR would change something, he would most likely do it without to talk much ....

........ if he just create a new hoax again, he would most likely do just talking ....

... do you see what i mean .... why so much talking now, if the change is so close ... it seems to be a hoax. ... let see

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you keeper of the time, she was looking pretty damn fine in her all white virginal pantsuit. 

Ready to to perform shock and awe at the Barcelona club scene tonight :heart:

30e306fe1e146a66d39ce78dd498dd4f.jpg

Actually looks a little like her haha!!