Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Oh for fuck sake I was smashed last night and fell asleep. If anyone would like to PM a video of Irma I have stuff to send in return

Me too. ... But she will not be gone so fast. ... At least i hope so. :)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Shes really unique and I hope RLC can get some kind of long term contract with her. 

This is what i also had thought on her first visit. ... She would be a great substitute for Nora as a long time resident... Let see. ... Maybe. :)

• Upvote 2

Just now, MrBox said:

This is what i also had thought on her first visit. ... She would be a great substitute for Nora as a long time resident... Let see. ... Maybe. :)

Yeah she can speak good english and is a very smart girl knowing what she wants. So I think it would be no problem for her to take the management of the Barcelona appartement. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I have the feeling there is more action in other appartements too since she arrived. Only personal thought. Could be wrong

Not really,. Nelly has been out of town all week. Demid is AWOL although the girl guest just showered,. Vanessa and Thomas are out again. i don't think any of the other couples have had more sex than usual,.  It just seemed a little overwhelming when  the Angels were in K&K's apartment at the same time Irma arrived,.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes. And it is not only about the openness regarding sex. ... She is also not afraid to show her emotions (like dring the phone calls). ... In combination with her extreme sympathetic character she is a perfect cast for the project. :)

Indeed mrBox,in my year of rlc she its in my opinion the perfect girl for something like rlc..off course not all the girls can be as relaxed with cams,even play with them a little,or being such an sympathetic and lovely as she is..but there are sooo many girls that rlc could contract to rlc..bet there are a lot more like Irma(or close)that can join rlc..just comparing an Vika with her..we see the special girl she is and why is she liked by só many.Crazy how in a couple of days she put the others só much in evidence..i mean..2days of Irma already better than 1monthy of Vika.

• Upvote 2