Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LOL vous pensez toujours qu'il ya une équipe LMAO nettoyage

beaucoup d'affirmations et de certitudes!!! ma seule certitude, c'est que je ne vois pas irma et ilona mettre des gants de nettoyage, attraper plumeau, pelle et balai, et se mettre à nettoyer les locaux comme des employées d'hôtel!!!! vous pensez vraiment que les filles se tapent le ménage?!!!! et on les mettrait hors caméras pour cela?!!! si vous voulez, elles peuvent aussi recoller la moquette et faire les jointures dans les fissures de la toiture?!!!! si les caméras sont coupées, c'est que des personnes de l'extérieur, entrent dans l'appartement!!!

many affirmations and certainties !!! my only certainty is that I do not see Irma Ilona and put cleaning gloves, catching duster, broom and shovel and start to clean the rooms like hotel staff !!!! you really think that girls clap the household? !!!! and put off camera for that? !!! if you want, they can also pick up the carpet and make the joins in the cracks of the roof? !!!! if the cameras are cut, is that people from the outside come in the apartment !!!

4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

man both I's r lookin sexy on the couch eating today.

Two of the pritiest faces in rlc..think Irma and iona are truly friends(outside rlc) and they have great vibe togheter.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

beaucoup d'affirmations et de certitudes!!! ma seule certitude, c'est que je ne vois pas irma et ilona mettre des gants de nettoyage, attraper plumeau, pelle et balai, et se mettre à nettoyer les locaux comme des employées d'hôtel!!!! vous pensez vraiment que les filles se tapent le ménage?!!!! et on les mettrait hors caméras pour cela?!!! si vous voulez, elles peuvent aussi recoller la moquette et faire les jointures dans les fissures de la toiture?!!!! si les caméras sont coupées, c'est que des personnes de l'extérieur, entrent dans l'appartement!!!

many affirmations and certainties !!! my only certainty is that I do not see Irma Ilona and put cleaning gloves, catching duster, broom and shovel and start to clean the rooms like hotel staff !!!! you really think that girls clap the household? !!!! and put off camera for that? !!! if you want, they can also pick up the carpet and make the joins in the cracks of the roof? !!!! if the cameras are cut, is that people from the outside come in the apartment !!!

I'm sorry but I will have to respectfully disagree with you Corbo.

• Upvote 1

encore heureux que c'est nora qui s'occupe du ménage et prépare les chambres,elle est payé par rlc à rien faire en ce moment,

elle se casse pas la tête aussi,je suis sûr que c'est nora qui a fait revenir tout les anciennes participantes que l'on a en ce moment vu que c'est elle qui gère l'appart

59 minutes ago, albacore said:

I have to say it seems a little odd that all of a sudden Ilona and Irma retreat to their rooms separately when they spent all their time together before.  I am still thinking that RLC has a rule wanting them in their rooms for some reason.  We will have to see.  But last tour Ilona spent most of her time either by herself or on her computer when with others.  She was generally nude of course so that was good....

Ok there goes that theory.  Now they are hanging in bed together drawing again.  Still in bedrooms though not in the living room area.

In Rita room there are some of her bags gone that she had clothes and shoes in. It kind of look like see my have her on place or staying with some one else if she has taking these thing out of the apt and there not in the laundry room. My be she did't like the new owner

I recall that when there was a new girl in the apt (I cannot remember which ones) Yury translated a conversation wherein one of the existing girls told her that they have cleaning crews come in to tidy on certain days. I don't see why that's so unreasonable

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

In Rita room there are some of her bags gone that she had clothes and shoes in. It kind of look like see my have her on place or staying with some one else if she has taking these thing out of the apt and there not in the laundry room. My be she did't like the new owner

Could be any of that or maybe its just her contract ending,almost sinse start some sayed she problably would stay two months and less sayed three months..so problably its just end on her time and nothing to do with new owner,but truly no way to know for sure.

Yes they have a cleaning company. Our translator heard Nora tell one of the girls the name of the company will come in and clean her room when she leave not to worry about cleaning it. Also Nora is the one that buys the new sheet and towels and cleaning supplies and what ever else is needed like the blender and pot lids and baking dish. Also they have a company that come in to service the camera and clean them

• Upvote 1

DAY 59 and counting, 60 days, 90 days. No one knows, but one thing we do know is that the brain trust on this forum is far superior to the area of conspiracy and speculation, than those still looking for Elvis to show up, or looking for Jimmy Hoffa, or the J.F.K assassination.

ElvisPresleyAlohafromHawaii.jpgarticle-2209137-15399DBF000005DC-741_634jfkasknotalbum2.jpg

• Upvote 1