Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, mikeusa said:

you guy's know we have a chat room right why dnot you guy's fight in the chat room

No arguments in the Chat. 

It goes to Flame Wars then they can call each other what they want and no one will bother them.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey guys, there's something you all could be overlooking. Instead of trading verbal blows about possible contract violations etc etc, have you thought about if Empress Nora knows that Beardie man is in the apartment? If we know then you can bet your mortgage that she does, so if the Empress knows and she is the boss in Barcelona then it must be OK but I would guess just for a short time only. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

and the lazy cow just sat there, more interested in her make up than with helping Dayana as she struggled down the stairs with her suitcase. What a selfish bitch! If that's the way she teats her "friends" then goodness knows how she would treat her enemies :huh:

• Upvote 4

Il y a 3 heures, mikeusa a dit :

yes it's true

êtes-vous sûr qu'il s'agisse bien de ELISA, et pas ALISA? car ALISA a effectivement un enfant avec un homme beaucoup plus âgé qu'elle!!!

are you sure whether well ELISA, and not ALISA? ALISA because actually has a child with a man much older than her !!!:huh:

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Hey guys, there's something you all could be overlooking. Instead of trading verbal blows about possible contract violations etc etc, have you thought about if Empress Nora knows that Beardie man is in the apartment? If we know then you can bet your mortgage that she does, so if the Empress knows and she is the boss in Barcelona then it must be OK but I would guess just for a short time only. 

Happy. The Lady Nora knows, it is my guess she ok'd the idea prior to him coming to visit::)

I want to apologize for the verbal sparring i had with one guy last night, but my personal character was attacked, and i WONT have it, especially when i done nuthin to provoke it. No call for it at all. I gotta go to doctor now, and hope things get better in the forum, and people will take heated discussions only to the chat. See you friends.Again im sorry, but once again i was only defending myself.

I read nonsense, and I refuse to answer many of them, although the body asks me.
Complain, complain course, because among other things, they're playing with my diner, and money most people here (maybe should do what anyone says, no pay and wipe RLC)

It seems a unilateral decision, but think you one thing:

• If you were Elisa, you would show you naked before a stranger?, moreover, when surely stay in the contract, it is not reflected the presence of a boy ...
  • From now, all the girls take her boyfriend?, and who do not have, to get into the house, the boy from the night before he met at a nightclub?
  • If you were you the pair of Elisa, would agree to the situation that is taking place or You will demand that I should pay you Immediately a plane and be there, as this turkey ...

Another question ... who has paid a free holiday in the house at the expense of us all? I at least do not pay or a vacation day and if Vika (which I admire, she does not agree, then also she leaves behind him)

They are things that make me think that if RLC follow this course, no longer interests me keep this house.
Moreover, it aims Vika, that give a house?, Since RLC to provide a home, and whoever the visit ...

These are things that people RLC should see ... We want to see showers between girls, we want to see as a room goes to the other and laugh mischievously, we see half-naked young bodies moving around the house, you throw hours talking about your things with a drink in hand and laughing, we want to see go shopping and come back happy because they bought not to pledge ...

And who is paying religiously every month and suffers all these changes were not when paid to point us ... WE

• Upvote 1

So, is this new  "wolfman " going to be a permanent fixture in this apartment or does he just show up for a quickie ?  While he is there he might as well  "service " the other young lady.  I guess the nudity will end and  and if he becomes the new  " KIKO ",  this apartment will soon go to hell !!

• Upvote 1