Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO Jeojo Not only He ruined the Apartment He start the war in this forum which I started calling him names and Nanny Vika , I can't help it LMAO :-)

Dont horry nick,lots are calling him names and the dude deserves them all!Myself calling him..strange beard dude etc.He ruined this apartment,sleep,eats all with rlc clients money,thats uneceptable.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guys, I have started a new thread in General Discussions, Comedy and Adult Humor, Writer's Corner. I have posted a little erotica story I wrote last night. Please be prepared to jerk off. I am not responsible for any orgasms that may result! 

This new thread is for anyone who loves to express themselves by the written word. You can post stories, erotica, comedy, soaps or otherwise. You can post poems, limericks, anything you want to.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Just imagine for a moment if Ilona, Irma, Anna and Elisa were all in the apartment at the same time... my imagination runs wild sometimes... gulp.

Oh yeah! Blue check out my "blue" erotica thread listed above.

i have just take suscription some days ago and i am already tired with rlc,i wait the end of my suscription and i think i will leave rlc for good,

i have did the turn of rlc during this last 4 years,now im tired i don't take more pleasure to watching and this new watermark now stay all the time on the screen that's killing me

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Just imagine for a moment if Ilona, Irma, Anna and Elisa were all in the apartment at the same time... my imagination runs wild sometimes... gulp.

I'd replace Ilona with Danaya myself, Ilona's too much of a controller. Nice girl, don't get me wrong! And gorgeous of course, but she always wanted to be centre of attention, and she had no lesbian tendancies at all. Irma, Anna and Danaya is my perfect three girl combo (I made a thread about this if you're interested) but if we're adding a 4th Elisa is a good shout! Which two would share a bed though? Irma and Anna, or Irma and Danaya...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Guys, I have started a new thread in General Discussions, Comedy and Adult Humor, Writer's Corner. I have posted a little erotica story I wrote last night. Please be prepared to jerk off. I am not responsible for any orgasms that may result! 

This new thread is for anyone who loves to express themselves by the written word. You can post stories, erotica, comedy, soaps or otherwise. You can post poems, limericks, anything you want to.

Enjoy!

Seems an cool ideia mr1010,later gona check it out.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to say this again this dude has to get out! honestly how is RLC getting  along with this? this sucks he is ruining the apartment he shits , eats, sleeps. people are paying to see the pretty ladies not his face!! and he ain't doin shit does he even fuck vika??  I hope sooner or later he get's out!! 

• Upvote 1

Man we are with realy bad Luck with this apartment,so Rita doesnt like to be naked?Now in her room she take of her bra but..made it almost hidden,and Out of view,only could see side boobs  and thanks to the window refletion..and regard to bath shower still didnt see her in it..beard boy come to have an free vacations in the house..and seing more are doing almost the same..No massages,no sexy play,only Elisa did and does what should be done..already masturbated an couple times,a lot of time naked also.