Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

finally i have see a shower of rita and seriously she have exactly the same comportment she had during the last summer here,

she stay always with her big ass on the cam,i have never see her full nude in front of camera and when she return in bedroom the first thing she do it's go in this corner always the back for the camera for put her bra on,this girl is just totally uninteresting,she control all her move,i hope she will stay just one month here,i have make the turn with this girl,just fucking boring,last time i watch her

Uh -- Clive are you saying Rita took a shower with her back to the cam? Dont understand being in a "voyeur house" and being afraid to be seen naked ..... makes no sense lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Uh -- Clive are you saying Rita took a shower with her back to the cam? Dont understand being in a "voyeur house" and being afraid to be seen naked ..... makes no sense lol.

Elle prend ses bains de profil, et s'habille dans la chambre dos à la caméra

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Elle prend ses bains de profil, et s'habille dans la chambre dos à la caméra

oui voilà,soit elle reste de dos ou soit de profil mais jamais  de face pour la camera,tout est controler de sa part,c'est ce qui m'énerve,rien de naturel dans son comportement,c'est saoulant

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

oui voilà,soit elle reste de dos ou soit de profil mais jamais  de face pour la camera,tout est controler de sa part,c'est ce qui m'énerve,rien de naturel dans son comportement,c'est saoulant

C'est ce que j'écrivais voici quelques jours : asexuée....

Vous ne verrez aucune masturbation, aucun anus ouvert comme Vika, aucune lèvres comme Elisa la bombasse !!!!

Rien.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, joejo said:

Well he's either afraid of Vika's response if he does pay attention to them or he just doesnt know how to interact with them. I think it's both, because at times he doesnt know how to handle things when Vika approaches him, and trys to get him to pay attention to her. Vika sometimes cant get him to pay attention to her. He has a bad emotional problem, and others too. He's in an environment that he has no clue of how to handle. It's as simple as that i think.

Read on Wikipedia about Asperger's syndrome. Very similar, and explains a lot.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, alanohio said:

First off, no one knows except RLC "exactly" how it's done, but being a career software architect my guess is simply most clicks over the last X minutes. That's likely what your seeing - if some action starts in a certain room, it takes a few minutes before the software counts up enough clicks to move the thumbnail up the list.

Ok,seems you probably right alanohio.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elise has just bated in her bed

saw it- lovely as ever- thanks noldus

who make the casting for this appartment,is it nora and kiko or other people in rlc team?

we know all now it's nora have the gestion of this appartment ,my opinion it's nora make the casting for here

• Upvote 1