Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

I wondered why she woulld photograph her fish and vodka; perhaps they don't have much in Russia and she's showing off

Salmon is enough luxury perhaps
(With us, it has become more common than cod because farming)

12 hours ago, euromike69 said:

So Cacjc,,,,,,,The guys on CC come on here for 365 days a year,,and call all these ladies,,all types of names under the sun,,,remember this,,,the ladies are not members of CC,,so none of them can defend themselves against being called Whores,sluts,prostitutes,call girls,hookers etc etc,,and that is what they get called when they get naked,,,and if they don't get naked,they get called Nuns,Boring,Waste of space etc etc,,,,,yes a bunch of cowardly grown ass men sitting behind of a computer yelling insults at these ladies left and right every fucking day (I call that being a Bully).

AND NOBODY CALLS THEM BULLIES OR IS MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT.

But when I or others come on here,,to say something to any of you guys about how you are treating these ladies,,,WE GET CALLED BULLIES?

YOU GUYS ARE SO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS NOTION OF GIRLS AND MAKING THEM DO EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BRAIN WAMTS THEM TO DO THAT NONE OF YOU ARE NO LONGER THINKING CLEARLY.

AND I KEEP ON HEARING THIS TALK ABOUT "THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR,,IT'S IN THEIR CONTRACT"

LET'S MAKE A DEAL,,,,IF ANYONE OF YOU SEND ME A CONTRACT THAT SAYS THESE LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NUDE FOR THE CAMERAS,,,I PROMISE THAT AFTER YOU SEND IT TO ME IN A PM,,I WILL QUIT CC AND NEVER COME BACK EVER,,AND I WILL BE GONE FOREVER,,,,SO HERE YA GO,,,YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT UP MIKEY AND GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD,,,COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!::)::):arrow::arrow::biggrin::biggrin:

Mikey, I back you 100%.  I had it with the CC chat and comments a couple of weeks ago, and have only come on the chat very sporadically.  I, too have pretty much gotten tired of all the bullying, negativity, labeling of the girls, etc.  We have too many turds in the punchbowl at this party, and it stopped being fun to be a part of it.....sad.  There are some very nice people that post all sorts of opinions, and elaborations about what is going on in each apartment; however, the picking on each other is killing it for a lot of us.  

Some people have left, and I am going to limit my time here also.  I beg everyone to step back, take a deep breath, and try to remember what RLC is, and why we are here.  We are watching from a distance, and most situations don't need to be expanded on.  Why don't we just comment on what we saw and liked?  Think about going to a football game with someone who jabbers during the entire game, giving his opinion about every play and decision, and name-calling the rest of us about our opinions about the game.  How much fun would that experience be?

Let's see if we can make this chat fun again.  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Elisa went out again? Now Vika also returned home

yes on both, but don't think Elisa will be out long- ? she fixed her fish and left it sitting out

18 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Mikey, I back you 100%.  I had it with the CC chat and comments a couple of weeks ago, and have only come on the chat very sporadically.  I, too have pretty much gotten tired of all the bullying, negativity, labeling of the girls, etc.  We have too many turds in the punchbowl at this party, and it stopped being fun to be a part of it.....sad.  There are some very nice people that post all sorts of opinions, and elaborations about what is going on in each apartment; however, the picking on each other is killing it for a lot of us.  

Some people have left, and I am going to limit my time here also.  I beg everyone to step back, take a deep breath, and try to remember what RLC is, and why we are here.  We are watching from a distance, and most situations don't need to be expanded on.  Why don't we just comment on what we saw and liked?  Think about going to a football game with someone who jabbers during the entire game, giving his opinion about every play and decision, and name-calling the rest of us about our opinions about the game.  How much fun would that experience be?

Let's see if we can make this chat fun again.  Just Sayin'

So you saing that an opinion forum must become a only positive and Nice opinion forum?we that are clients of rlc and cc have all the right to give the opinions we think about the things we see.What the point of an discutions forum if only good things can be said?Cant we dislake some atitudes and some of the girls?The same way some seem to love them?sinse day one i feel cheated when an girl goes hide and keeps doing it,i feel cheated when an girl brouthg an boyfriend that almost ruined the house..so i complained then..i complaine now and i will continue complaine every time i see things i dont like or agree.The same way i gona say good things and elogiate girls i like and that in my opinion are an plus to rlc.

• Upvote 3