Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She had just bought vodka, but maybe she did fancy white wine, since Rita has it. Better for fish at least.

correct Noldus- they go well together

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So you saing that an opinion forum must become a only positive and Nice opinion forum?we that are clients of rlc and cc have all the right to give the opinions we think about the things we see.What the point of an discutions forum if only good things can be said?Cant we dislake some atitudes and some of the girls?The same way some seem to love them?sinse day one i feel cheated when an girl goes hide and keeps doing it,i feel cheated when an girl brouthg an boyfriend that almost ruined the house..so i complained then..i complaine now and i will continue complaine every time i see things i dont like or agree.The same way i gona say good things and elogiate girls i like and that in my opinion are an plus to rlc.

ze81 man you always hit the nail right on the head I love it, I wish i can write as good as you guys , I can do only with videos LMAO

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

Where is she gettin money for fancy fish, Wodka and now white wine?

you didn't guess yet LOL RLC she just got paid go see in her drawer all new Euros  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

I wondered why she woulld photograph her fish and vodka; perhaps they don't have much in Russia and she's showing off

I thought it was gin - which may be 'posh' to some, perhaps?

sending the photo to someone...

52 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

I wondered why she woulld photograph her fish and vodka; perhaps they don't have much in Russia and she's showing off

that is girl thing lol every time i go out with girls they have to take the picture what they order to eat , and they put in facebook or  instagram 

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So you saing that an opinion forum must become a only positive and Nice opinion forum?we that are clients of rlc and cc have all the right to give the opinions we think about the things we see.What the point of an discutions forum if only good things can be said?Cant we dislake some atitudes and some of the girls?The same way some seem to love them?sinse day one i feel cheated when an girl goes hide and keeps doing it,i feel cheated when an girl brouthg an boyfriend that almost ruined the house..so i complained then..i complaine now and i will continue complaine every time i see things i dont like or agree.The same way i gona say good things and elogiate girls i like and that in my opinion are an plus to rlc.

Ze81, I am not saying that at all.  I am saying that we don't need to pick on each other personally when we don't agree.  We all are entitled to our opinions, but it seems like some people just want to pick fights with other posters.  It gets old really fast.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

I thought it was gin - which may be 'posh' to some, perhaps?

sending the photo to someone...

it was gin, as I just saw a bottle of tonic/soda water, along with groceries, and taking a picture of it all-good work Elisa haha