Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

I think with the legging pants with which is out élisa it to the create traffic jams all over Barcelona, and she is not ready to go !!!!

I think with the legging pants with which is out élisa it to the create traffic jams all over Barcelona, and she is not ready to go !!!!:biggrin:

how about the accidents happened when she was walking Barcelona

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je pense qu'avec le pantalon legging avec lequel est sorti élisa, elle à du créer des embouteillages dans tout Barcelone, et elle n'est pas prête de rentrer!!!!

I think with the legging pants with which is out élisa it to the create traffic jams all over Barcelona, and she is not ready to go !!!!:biggrin:

What leggings did she have on?

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 10:44 AM, alanohio said:

I don't think RLC leaves anyone alone. It's simply find an ID and ban the user, no matter where they find it. Each of the subscribers takes a risk posting a pic or video. Whether RLC finds it on the original posting site or somewhere else, the subscriber is responsible for that first post. Once you post a pic, anyone that see's it can report it elsewhere, and usually does. The ONLY way to keep yourself safe is find a way that destroys the watermark.

There was a couple of apps that worked at hiding the code and the watermarks but since RLC started using this Flow Player all the watermarks are embedded in the actual RAW Image now instead of just on the Players surface. Now those apps no longer work at keeping the watermarks at bay.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Quel leggings at-elle eu sur?

un legging blanc avec des motifs, ultra moulant devant et derrière!!!! j'en vois beaucoup à Marseille, car c'est la mode, mais là, c'est très chaude de croiser une fille grande et fine, avec ce genre de seconde peau, qui laisse tout voir!!!

white leggings with patterns, ultra skinny front and back !!!! I see many in Marseille because it's fashionable, but there it is hot to cross a wide, thin girl, with this kind of second skin, leaving all to see !!!:sick:

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

you're absolutely right !!! if you want to look, we can talk about how the girls earn their living? just to care !!! ok, I proposed, that's all !!!!:sleepy::biggrin:

No please not the same bullshit again corbo. Give us a break.