Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'M NEVER PATIENT WITH MY MONEY MR.1010,ALTHOUGH I'M NEVER HURTING FOR CASH,I NEVER LIKE WASTING IT EITHER,IF I DON'T LIKE A PRODUCT I SIMPLY CANCEL UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG,,,IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Mikey, you do the best funniest rants! I have another solution, mikey. You can..........stay patient and deal with it!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do you have to cancel, resubscribe, cancel, resubscribe? Just stay patient and deal with it until you don't like it anymore! I thought a bit about cancelling after K & K and the fiasco with Jenny and Nikki and the spanish guy. Instead, I found Voyuer Villa and stayed on both. I am still on both, though I am unhappy with VV. But I have stayed patient there too.

I know many guys can't afford both or even one, I can get that.

Mikey, I agree with most of what you say. Of course, RLC has like 14 apartments for $45 a month. Several have action fairly often. Why complain all the time (not you mikey, others here)? It is still a good deal overall. I pay a heck of a lot more for cable tv or even internet service.

And there is one other option here. Do real life things. You know that thing called reality? Put the site in perspective a little. It isn't the end of the fucking world if Layla doesn't play with Ilona! And things may change when we get a third. At least they don't hide their bodies from the cameras. And they aren't our freaking slaves!!!!

Oh and mikey, df was starting to get disappointed in you cause you didn't get him for his comments. He told me so. I am sure df thanks me now for bringing this up. Feel free to "swing". Hahaha!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT DFCCAP YOU JUST OUTRIGHT INSULTED ME ON PAGE 116,WHEN I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT YOU ON THE OPEN FORUM,YOUR THE ONE THATWAS TALKING ABOUT ME MAKING COMMENT AFTER COMMENT ABOUT LAYLA,I JUST GOT HOME AND READ YOUR SHIT AND ANSWERED YOU.WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU EVER EXPECT TO MAKE COMMENT SIN THE OPEN FORUM AND NEVER EXPECT REPERCUSSIONS TO YOUR STATEMENTS,,WE ARE TIGHT,BUT I DON'T CARE HOW FRINDLY I'M WITH ANYONE HERE I'NM NOT GONNA JUST SIT BY AND LET THEM TALK SHIT ABOUT ME WITHOUT DEFENDING MYSELF.

YOU KNOW HOW I AM,SO WHEN YOU WROTE THAT LITTLE SENTENCE ABOUT ME,WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU THINK THAT I WAS GONNA SAY WHEN I SAW IT.

You're the "Master" keep up the good work!  What I said was true about the way you were carrying on about Layla and her kitty so if you want to come down on me for that, I can take it!  The word culprit is a strong word and it doesn't fit me with this site or RLC!!  As for me making comments, I always expect repercussions and can deal with them unlike some people on here!!

ASK YOURSELF WHEN HAVE I EVER TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOU AND A COMMENT YOU EVER MADE ON HERE.

AND CULPRIT HAS MANY MEANINGS,MY MEANING WAS "CULPRIT/OFFENDER" SAME THING.

EVEN WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT I DON'T LIKE I KEEP MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT,BECAUSE I DON'T INSULT PEOPLE WHO I CONSIDERED AS BEING A FRIEND ON THE OPEN FORUM.JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CALLED MY NAME OUT EARLIER ON PAGE 116,WHEN I WASN'T HERE.

https://www.google.com/search?q=culprit&rlz=1C1TSND_enUS609&oq=culprit&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

You're the "Master" keep up the good work!  What I said was true about the way you were carrying on about Layla and her kitty so if you want to come down on me for that, I can take it!  The word culprit is a strong word and it doesn't fit me with this site or RLC!!  As for me making comments, I always expect repercussions and can deal with them unlike some people on here!!

That''s ok, mikey, that's your prerogative. Your money is your money to do with as you see fit. Just posing a suggestion, not just aimed at you of course.

I just suggest people calm down, not take things so seriously here. This is not real life!!!!! To me friendships and good conversations are much more important.

Why don't you and df just agree to disagree? And everyone be careful using words that are loaded with emotion like culprit or master. Use tact and tread lightly on other people. But state your opinions fully, just not aimed at specific people!

I think I could be a mod. I want everyone to enjoy the site, not attack each other.

I am sorry df for making a joke at your expense before. I didn't realize you and  mikey were really serious in this fight. I thought you were both joking. My bad. I do not want to accidentally feed this dispute.

Ok guys, so now we have gotten to the origin of the dispute. I don't think df was meaning to insult you mikey when he called you master. It could be just a small joke at your expense using the phrase. Don't take it so seriously. And then don't use a word like culprit to df. But df, he went after many people. The section with you was very small and not necessarily that important. Remember that mikey is often tongue in cheek with his comments. Don't take it seriously. Hey, I could have been one of the people he aimed his rant at. I don't take it personally.

We are all imperfect human beings (that is kind of an oxymoron, humans are imerfect!). Everyone says stupid things at times. Keep it not personal!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled boring show, lol!

Ok guys, so now we have gotten to the origin of the dispute. I don't think df was meaning to insult you mikey when he called you master. It could be just a small joke at your expense using the phrase. Don't take it so seriously. And then don't use a word like culprit to df. But df, he went after many people. The section with you was very small and not necessarily that important. Remember that mikey is often tongue in cheek with his comments. Don't take it seriously. Hey, I could have been one of the people he aimed his rant at. I don't take it personally.

We are all imperfect human beings (that is kind of an oxymoron, humans are imerfect!). Everyone says stupid things at times. Keep it not personal!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled boring show, lol!

IF YOU GUYS GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS THAT I EVER MADE ON CC,FROM THE FIRST DAY THAT I STARTED THIS PARTICULAR ACCOUNT "EUROMIKE69",99.9% OF ALL MY COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS ABOUT THE LADIES OF THIS APARTMENT AND NEVER ABOUT ANOTHER CC MEMBER,THE REMAINING 1% OF MY COMMENTS THAT'S DIRECTED TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF CC IS WHEN SOMEONE EITHER INSULTS ME,MAKES A GOOD JOKE AND I JOKE BACK,OR MAKES A COMMENT THAT I AGREE WITH AND I GIVE THEM MY VOTE AND TELL THEM THAT I AGREE WITH THEM 100%, IF SOMEONE ASKS ME A QUESTION OR IF SOMEONE IS UPLOADING VIRUSES, MALWARE,COMMENTING IN THE PICTURE SECTION OR POSTING OUTSIDE PICS OF THE LADIES,,,,OTHER THAN THAT I STAY OUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SPACE,THEY COULD TALK ALL THE STUPID STUFF THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE TO DO ALL THAT IF THEY SO DESIRE,AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT MESSING WITH ME I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO THEM.

I think I could be a mod. I want everyone to enjoy the site, not attack each other.

The only qualifications needed to become a CamCaps mod is 5 years as a junior high school teacher. Diaper changing credentials are an added plus.

You see, everybody HATES lawyers until they need one, at which time lawyers automatically attain a God Tier Admin status.

And thanks for helping keep everybody under control. This is an Apartment thread, as you know, and nasty arguments are only allowed in Rants and in Current events.

My first computer was an Atari 800. I bought it because I needed lower case, and Apples only came shipped with upper case. Unfortunately, today when I checked in to Ilona's Apartment, the feed was worse than any dirty picture I downloaded from a BBS on my Atari 8-bit in the old days.

Behind_Jaggi_Lines.jpg