Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I want to send out a big "thank you" to all who are posting pics now. I've been too busy to see much the last few days. But, I want you all to know that you are causing me to fall way behind in finishing my current book. lol.

It is quite time difficult to type with one hand and your eyes closed.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

They really need a single guy in this apartment. I volunteer but I know they don't want to kiss and fuck some old guy like me so are there any other volunteers? Some young stud who is very independent and not necessarily to entertain these girls but bring some new blood to the apartment. There have only been a couple of the girls to being a guy back and fuck them and even then it was mostly under the covers.

Just my suggestion to REALLY build the viewership.

ce n'est pas l'âge qui compte, c'est le porte-monnaie!!!!

it is not age that counts, it's the wallet !!!! :D ;)

Oh Oh !!! Looks like the Mods are on the ball......................can no longer find the post with links showing Layla nude and

wide open with pig tails .  2 links were up earlier with many pictures of her !

I had a feeling they were going to post something today. I made sure I was ready this time.  :lmao:

Oh Oh !!! Looks like the Mods are on the ball......................can no longer find the post with links showing Layla nude and

I had a feeling they were going to post something today. I made sure I was ready this time.  :lmao:

Be careful ! As soon as you will be busy looking at them, more might get posted ! :)

That wasn't her just look alike.