Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oops!, I just quoted a post on the picture thread which I think may have been better on here. :doh:

Is it possible to transfer posts between threads?

Please help me.. please..please...mods....anyone!!....help....I'm getting suicidal!!

I SEE A COUPLE PEOPLE STILL BEING STUBBORN AND WRITING IN THE PICTURE THREAD,,,,,WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT AS SOON AS THE ADMIN AND MODS SEES IT, THEY WILL DELETE IT,AND IF THEY WARN YOU ABOUT IT AND YOU STILL KEEP DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEY WILL GET RID OF YOU FROM CC (PAID MEMBER OR NOT) I'M TRYING TO STOP YOU GUYS FROM GETTING INTO TROUBLE,SO PLEASE STOP QUOTING PEOPLE'S PICTURES AND WRITING IN THE PICTURE THREADS THANK YOU :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes:

I SEE A COUPLE PEOPLE STILL BEING STUBBORN AND WRITING IN THE PICTURE THREAD,,,,,WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT AS SOON AS THE ADMIN AND MODS SEES IT, THEY WILL DELETE IT,AND IF THEY WARN YOU ABOUT IT AND YOU STILL KEEP DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEY WILL GET RID OF YOU FROM CC (PAID MEMBER OR NOT) I'M TRYING TO STOP YOU GUYS FROM GETTING INTO TROUBLE,SO PLEASE STOP QUOTING PEOPLE'S PICTURES AND WRITING IN THE PICTURE THREADS THANK YOU :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes:

See previous post to yours. AND STOP SHOUTING. YOUR GIVING ME A SORE HEAD!!

:headache:  :haha: :haha:

Ok then i'll whisper, please stop writing in the picture section,,,,and we both were writing our comments at the same time that's why I never saw what you said,like i said i don't want you guys to get in trouble so please refrain from writing there thank you,anyway if you check back later it will be gone so you don't have to worry about how to delete it. :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And next time you might want to clarify which head is being made sore :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

See previous post to yours. AND STOP SHOUTING. YOUR GIVING ME A SORE HEAD!!

:headache:  :haha: :haha:

Ok then i'll whisper, please stop writing in the picture section,,,,and we both were writing our comments at the same time that's why I never saw what you said,like i said i don't want you guys to get in trouble so please refrain from writing there thank you,anyway if you check back later it will be gone so you don't have to worry about how to delete it. :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And next time you might want to clarify which head is being made sore :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

To clarify, the one attached to my neck when you shout, the other one when you post your pics (friction burns!)

On a serious note Mikey, I know this is your baby, and your enthusiasm is commendable, but anything new is going to take

a little time to get used to. In the interim, mistakes will sometimes happen that will require some patience.

I think the idea is excellent and to have pages of uninterupted beauty will be great.

I have been thinking about the comments though, as for me, commenting on one thread, on a picture on a different thread,

is a non-starter. The comment will lose its effect if you have to scroll through pages to find the matching pic.

This is a shame as I really enjoy reading and occasionally quoting some of the related posts.

Please don't take this as a critisism of your idea. As I said, it is a good one, but like most good ideas or inventions,

maybe a little fine tuning could make it foolproof (almost). I think the perfect solution would be as is at the moment, except

that when someone posts a pic. in the picture thread, it automatically also appears in the comments thread. This would keep the pic

thread clean while allowing comments on a visible target. Now I am no tec guy, so I don't know how easy this would be to implement,

but as they say "Where there's a will",etc.. I, like pretty well everyone else on the forum, truly appreciate all the time and effort that

posters like you take to supply us with such memorable images. However, on a forum like this, I think it is important that the written

word is also given its proper place.   

Hope this makes sense!

Jez! Thats the longest I've been serious since my vasectomy!! :haha: :yes:

I understand and agree totally that it's a hassle to comment on one thread about another thread,but it's because the commenting sometimes was getting out of hand and sometimes it would be page after page of nothing but people talking,I upload a lot of stuff everyday for you guys to enjoy but I wanna download stuff too,and it's not only me,but other people were always complaining about the constant back and forth talking,I used to do it too so I'm also guilty.It's a new concept so it may take some time to get used to doing it that way,it's up to the higher ups to change the rules if they want to,it's not up to us little people,mistakes will be made until everyone knows about it,because some people have been away from CC for awhile.

And thank you for clarifying which head :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

To clarify, the one attached to my neck when you shout, the other one when you post your pics (friction burns!)

On a serious note Mikey, I know this is your baby, and your enthusiasm is commendable, but anything new is going to take

a little time to get used to. In the interim, mistakes will sometimes happen that will require some patience.

I think the idea is excellent and to have pages of uninterupted beauty will be great.

I have been thinking about the comments though, as for me, commenting on one thread, on a picture on a different thread,

is a non-starter. The comment will lose its effect if you have to scroll through pages to find the matching pic.

This is a shame as I really enjoy reading and occasionally quoting some of the related posts.

Please don't take this as a critisism of your idea. As I said, it is a good one, but like most good ideas or inventions,

maybe a little fine tuning could make it foolproof (almost). I think the perfect solution would be as is at the moment, except

that when someone posts a pic. in the picture thread, it automatically also appears in the comments thread. This would keep the pic

thread clean while allowing comments on a visible target. Now I am no tec guy, so I don't know how easy this would be to implement,

but as they say "Where there's a will",etc.. I, like pretty well everyone else on the forum, truly appreciate all the time and effort that

posters like you take to supply us with such memorable images. However, on a forum like this, I think it is important that the written

word is also given its proper place.   

Hope this makes sense!

Jez! Thats the longest I've been serious since my vasectomy!! :haha: :yes: