Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i've done a lot of reading to try and catch up and one of the things i read by a poster was that ilona told layla that she loved her.  the question i have about this is, was it said in english where the viewer could understand these words or is the viewer fluent enough in russian to understand these words?  if the viewer was fluent enough in russian to understand these words i hope he tunes in more frequently and continues to interpret some of what they say for us.

yes it was said in plain English when I was watching it . and yes I had the volume up loud enough when I herd her say that to her .

yes it was said in plain English when I was watching it . and yes I had the volume up loud enough when I herd her say that to her .

i'm not doubting you, i was just hoping there was a russian that understood them and could share with us what they say from time to time.

i think stndcld means a new girl so ilona can have her like a maid the same way she had irma and anna and now layla,so all the girls can cook for her make her tea and serve it to her and have them clean the house while she sits on her lazy ass in front of her laptop shes lazy as fuck.i also noticed she hasnt made her soup since anna or irma were here she hasnt cooked shit she only eats oranges that must be the new mcdonalds for them if she cant even cook herself something to eat thats how lazy she is..

i think stndcld means a new girl so ilona can have her like a maid the same way she had irma and anna and now layla,so all the girls can cook for her make her tea and serve it to her and have them clean the house while she sits on her lazy ass in front of her laptop shes lazy as fuck.i also noticed she hasnt made her soup since anna or irma were here she hasnt cooked shit she only eats oranges that must be the new mcdonalds for them if she cant even cook herself something to eat thats how lazy she is..

I'm going to have to come in and defend Ilona. I'm not saying she was cooking for Sara and White in those early days but she did cook and in a reasonably complex fashion which suggests in her normal life she probably cooks every day. Before people were saying Layla did nothing and thought she acted in a superior fashion. I think the other girls in this apartment suffer because there is much love for the 2 Ks and then Irma. Consequently the other girls suffer more than their share of criticism. Nora was perceived to be almost bullying the 2Ks by making them tidy up when quite frankly they needed encouraging. ilona may act overexcitedly and blunder in on people but as far as looking after herself, whether by her own means or letting others do it, she is definitely more mature. Plus, of course, she actually gets nude rather than pretending to like the 2Ks.