Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I didnt.-- All i said was that it happened after it.-- The other day someone said she told Irma to lower her music. I love Rita -- got no problem with her. Never said she was the cause. -- It probably never had anything to do with Rita. -- Ive never put Rita down. She's great. -- You definately misunderstood me. # An hour ago someone called her a snob and i told them she was far from being a snob -- i bragged on her Thes. I think i said she MIGHT have said something. I guess i just didnt word it right. Sorry.

You have to watch what you say around here Dreamer......walk on your tippy toes and be very silent and if not silent, agree with them all and you'll be fine!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed could be very interisting,even some in 40s would be Nice,think rlc should put in an apartment an more mature couple in the 40s for exemple,think could be an Nice change.

yes i agree,i don't ask for see granny couple :biggrin: but some diversity,young girls ok but not only that, one couple of 30 years old,another of 40 years old,35 years old,25 years old....

that's can be interesting see different generation couples on rlc and not only young girls of 20 years old.

and different languages too (english,french,deutch......) but apparently it's not the politic of rlc have choose,too many russian or ukrainien girls on rlc

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes i agree,i don't ask for see granny couple :biggrin: but some diversity,young girls ok but not only that, one couple of 30 years old,another of 40 years old,35 years old,25 years old....

that's can be interesting see different generation couples on rlc and not only young girls of 20 years old.

and different languages too (english,french,deutch......) but apparently it's not the politic of rlc have choose,too many russian or ukrainien girls on rlc

Personnaly i'd rather have a new only girl house like barcelonna appt but more like a villa with pool ( cam) and all. Because let's be honnest a new couple (oler/ different language) woul be intersting for a couple weeks / months ^^' Just look what's the most popular appt in RLC : K&k and the barcelonna appt because girls only stayed for a few months and poeple don't get bored (if the girls are worth watching of course ^^)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have to watch what you say around here Dreamer......walk on your tippy toes and be very silent and if not silent, agree with them all and you'll be fine!

Of all the topics here to post about .... this is what your going to latch onto????  Really?   What has you pissed off now?

42 minutes ago, albacore said:

Of all the topics here to post about .... this is what your going to latch onto????  Really?   What has you pissed off now?

Im not pissed off about anything that i can think of lol. Where did that come from haha?

I think Harley was suggesting that whenever anyone says anything slightly negative about a women in this forum, members of the woman's fan club jump all over the original poster and it leads to wholesale gang warfare and endless feuds, and then the mods have to find a way to stop the bar brawl until everybody cools off.

Fortunately the other threads, with the exception of the K&K forum, are more civilized.

Maybe these girls get off on watching grown men fight over them, maybe they don't. That's their business, but I wish the incessant bickering would disappear so I could spend more time watching the Goddess paint and Maya make manikins and fix car bumpers.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Benfold said:

He was quoting Harley, Dreamer

lol ok Ben, i was confused -- its been a hard day. Wasn't and haven been upset lately -- ecept at my girl lol. Sometimes things come from my mouth that don't come out as i mean them, and thas my fault.

Anytime i upset, or make anyone mad i want to know about it, because i dont want to do it again. Im not the kind of guy that likes to upset or hurt anyone. I care about other peoples feelings way too much. Im too much of a wuss i guess in some ways.

Just as the stars in the night sky fade to light of the morning sun, Just as the shooting star streaks into darkness, just as so may good people and posters have left the this forum, chased away by all the negativity and uselessness of the posters who choose not to discuss,  but to impart innuendo's constantly. and condemnation always, towards the women who dare to share a small part of their life with us.

Fairness and impartiality appears to be tainted, and encouraged to a point of skew. Disregard and unpleasantness are now achieved. Gone are the stars of the night sky, Gone are the brilliance of the comets lights, We bid a fond farewell to those of the mature nature that once lit up this forum's night sky. 

The pleasure has been all mine to share the sky with so many bright and shining stars, enjoyment has faded just as the sun illuminates the horizon. just as the darkness fades from night sky, the darkness of this thread grows, until it overwhelms even the brightest of stars.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

• Upvote 2