Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

,,,,ILONA NEVER SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THE MOMENTUM OF THE FUN THAT SHE INITIATES,EVERY TIME SHE STARTS PLAYING WITH ANY OF THESE FEMALES AND THEN THEY START TO PLAY BACK WITH HER,,,,SHE ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS,,,,ALWAYS STOPS AND RUNS TO GRAB HER PHONE OR LAPTOP,,,I DON'T NEED TO TELL SOME OF YOU GUYS YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES EVERY SINGLE DAY.IT'S LIKE SHE USES THESE DEVICES AS A BARRIER SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO INTERACT TOO MUCH WITH THE OTHER LADIES. 

It's not that she doesn't know how to continue. It's that she doesn't have any intention of taking it any further. She's only doing this stuff to keep the ratings up. But, I do agree that she uses the devices as an escape mechanism to get her out of having to actually interact with others for real. It's sad to see that in such a young, vibrant girl.  :(

I absolutely agree with you book. Ilona would honestly be scared if Layla suddenly took her up on her playing. Only Irma found out how to open up that girl a bit. And she "groomed" her for like a month!

Anyway, why are we wondering about this? Layla will never let Ilona do it anyway!

They are lucky this Horse Playing didn't cause some serious injury.

Your are not wrong. Layla could have died or sustained a serious brain injury there. I've had a couple of falls like that but not one with the added rotational effect of the slip and I have a piece of bone which protects the back of my head but I was still knocked unconscious. Hopefully the girls, particularly Ilona, will have learnt their lesson.