Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

très bon délire de ilona ce soir, qui danse et qui chante HABILLEE!!!!! c'est la première fois depuis toujours, que je trouve ilona intéressante et pleine de délire!!! ilona vient de comprendre qu'elle était plus attractive un peu habillée, que la chatte à l'air en permanence!!!!! et la lumière fut!!!!!!!!!!

very good delirium ilona tonight that dances and sings DRESSED !!!!! this is the first time ever, I find ilona interesting and full of delirium !!! ilona comes to understand that she was more attractive just dressed the cat in the air constantly !!!!! And there was light!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, Kabester a dit :

Nah, je l'ai appris l'anglais quand j'étais assez jeune, je suis heureux d'être capable de parler anglais, il est une langue merveilleuse. Bien sûr, je ne fais quelques fautes et ne tapez pas ou parle un bon anglais et j'ai un peu d'accent quand je parle, mais je ne crois que ce bon sens droit? Si ce forum était Italien / Allemand / Chinois / Japonais Coréen / Russe / Portugais langue etc / alors oui j'utiliser le traducteur, j'apprécié votre idée, mais en même temps, je peux comprendre parfaitement ce que vous les gars des messages, même quand il est pas un anglais correct. Je me souviens dans mes vieux jours, je ne voulais pas anglais tv show parce que je ne reviendrai pas comprendre quelques mots freaking de ce qu'ils diraient, alors je l'ai découvrir l'option '' Sous-titres '' et oh mon dieu ... regarder une télé montrer ou un film en anglais avec sous-titres? qui a fait aider beaucoup .. J'ai beaucoup de travail pour dire que je suis capable de parler et lire l'anglais, mon plus gros problème de tous, il est le temps du verbe, mais je tends à me corriger quand je parle et la plupart du temps , la personne en face ne comprends-moi donc il n'y a pas de problème. Prenons par exemple comme Cordoblanc, il parle français, mais tous ses messages commence en français puis traduit en anglais pour tout le monde, je voudrais juste dire que si jamais il lire mes messages en ce moment .. QUI EST A-wesome. Il aide le peuple anglais à ce compris, dit-il, et les Français en même temps. Tout ce que je dois dire, il est l'anglais est une langue merveilleuse et je souhaite parfois que je suis né avec cette langue comme langue principale.

désolé, effectivement, je laisse mes post en Français, parce que nous sommes nombreux ici, et que c'est plus simple. la traduction Google est souvent approximative, et m'a donné beaucoup de problème de compréhension.....

1 hour ago, Kabester said:

Nah I've learned English when I was pretty young, I'm glad to be able to speak English, it is such a wonderful language. Of course I do make some faults and do not type or speak a proper English and I do have a little accent when I speak it but I do believe that's common sense right? If that forum was Italian/German/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Russian/Portuguese language etc then yes I would use the translator, I appreciated your idea but at the same time I can understand perfectly what you guys are posting, even when it is not proper English. I remember in my old days I didn't want to english tv show because I wouldnt understand a freaking words of what they would say, then I've discover the option ''Subtitles'' and oh my god... watching a tv show or a movie in English with subtitles on? that did help a lot.. I've got a lot of job for saying that I was able to speak and read English, my biggest problem of all it's the verb tense but I tend to correct myself when I speak and most of the time, the person in front do understand me so there is no problem. Let's take example as Cordoblanc, he speak French but all his posts starts in french then translated in English for everyone, I would just like to say if he ever read my posts right now.. THAT IS A-WESOME. It helps the English people to understood what he says and the French at the same time. All I have to say, it's English is a wonderful language and I wish sometimes that I was born with this language as my primary language.

Same here,my language its portuguese,but also can speak and write in decent english,spanish and understand more or less good francês and some italian..some critic my english..but hey i know its far far from perfect but..do they write decent in portuguese or spanish or something..just Glad i can understand several languages,thats always an Nice thing.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

très bon délire de ilona ce soir, qui danse et qui chante HABILLEE!!!!! c'est la première fois depuis toujours, que je trouve ilona intéressante et pleine de délire!!! ilona vient de comprendre qu'elle était plus attractive un peu habillée, que la chatte à l'air en permanence!!!!! et la lumière fut!!!!!!!!!!

very good delirium ilona tonight that dances and sings DRESSED !!!!! this is the first time ever, I find ilona interesting and full of delirium !!! ilona comes to understand that she was more attractive just dressed the cat in the air constantly !!!!! And there was light!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

je te l'ai déja dit pour ilona ^^ j'aime bien cette fille, elle est un peu fofolle et très jolie mais bon ça je crois qu'elle le sait ;-)

• Upvote 1

Ilona thinking -'Jesus i wish Irma would hurry up and finish her stupid painting. It's a load of shit and I only have to wash it off as soon as she is finished! Doesn't she realise I have my first love with me to keep me happy - Oh IPhone I do love you! No doubt when she finishes painting she'll want to massage my ass again and then try to kiss me - yuk'

Imra thinking - ' I love this girl and really want to kiss her face off and lick her all over but the most the bitch will let me do is cover her in paint and massage her ass. Oh well, I can only hope'

• Upvote 6