Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Your talents of observation are amazing. I was distracted by the the razor. It's not a Gillette Fusion. Fusions rock. Great on a man's face, but still gentle on a woman's nipple hair...  ;D

I like the Fusion Blades.  I am still on the same blade after 3 years of use and it's still sharp as the day I bought it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I like the Fusion Blades.  I am still on the same blade after 3 years of use and it's still sharp as the day I bought it.

I've grown my beard back. I'm doing my best to promote global Squirrel warming, and my supply of Fusion blades will last for years.

Sorry guys, I use Phillip Norelco electric. Hey Foamy, maybe I should grow a beard too, will fit with my new "career" perhaps? My wife will kill me though, I had one when I first met her in law school, she couldn't wait for me to shave it off!

Canito, mikey, thanks for the picture of Jannette. She looks cute and very Ilona like in body (that is ok by me). I like to get to know the girls I didn't know when I put them in the game.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN FOLKS,,,ILONA CAN'T HAVE A REGULAR CONVERSATION ON THE COUCH OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT HAVING HER PHONE AND LOOKING THROUGH IT,,,SHE IS A LOST CAUSE FOR REAL,,,ALL THESE GIRLS FROM SARA-WHITE-IRMA-ANNA-LAYLA AND NOW DAYANA ARE PRETTY MUCH TALKING TO THEMSELVES WHEN TRYING TO HAVE A REGULAR TALK WITH HER,,,IT'S LIKE THEY ARE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL,,,THEY ARE TALKING AND SHE IS LIKE,,,"HUH HUH,YEP,HUH HUH,YEP",,,NOD NOD,,,,ALL WHILE TEXTING AWAY AT HER PHONE AND FLIPPING THROUGH PHOTOS,WHAT IN HE FUCK IS GONNA BE ON YOUR PHONE NOW THAT WASN'T ALREADY THERE 5 SECONDS AGO.

THEY REALLY ARE GONNA HAVE TO BURY THIS GIRL WITH HER PHONE OR SHE WOULD COME BACK JUST TO TEXT AND UPDATE HER STATUS SOME MORE,,,,I SEE CELLPHONE ADDITION EVERY SINGLE DAY AT MY HOUSE AT WORK AND ON THE STREETS BUT THIS GIRL IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEAGUE,,,EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO TEST CELL PHONES FOR APPLE AND SAMSUNG DON'T BE ON THEIR PHONES LIKE THIS,NOW I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CELLPHONES DON'T GIVE YOU A BRAIN TUMOR,BECAUSE ILONA WOULD HAVE BEEN AT STAGE 4 BY NOW. :idk: :idk: :idk:

EVEN RIGHT NOW AS I'M TYPING THIS AND I WAS ABOUT TO HIT POST,SHE GOT BACK UP OUT THE BED AND GOT BACK ON HER PHONE.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN FOLKS,,,ILONA CAN'T HAVE A REGULAR CONVERSATION ON THE COUCH OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT HAVING HER PHONE AND LOOKING THROUGH IT,,,SHE IS A LOST CAUSE FOR REAL,,,ALL THESE GIRLS FROM SARA-WHITE-IRMA-ANNA-LAYLA AND NOW DAYANA ARE PRETTY MUCH TALKING TO THEMSELVES WHEN TRYING T HAVE A REGULAR TALK WITH HER,,,IT'S LIKE THEY ARE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL,,,THEY ARE TALKING AND SHE IS LIKE,,,"HUH HUH,YEP,HUH HUH,YEP",,,NOD NOD,,,,ALL WHILE TEXTING AWAY AT HER PHONE AND FLIPPING THROUGH PHOTOS,WHAT IN HE FUC ISGONNA BE ON YOUR PHONE NOW THAT WASN'T ALREADY THERE 5 SECONDS AGO.

THEY REALLY ARE GONNA HAVE TO BURY THIS GIRL WITH HER PHONE OR SHE WOULD COME BACK JUST TO TEXT AND UPDATE HER STATUS SOME MORE,,,,I SEE CELLPHONE ADDITION EVERY SINGLE DAY AT MY HOUSE AT WORK AND ON THE STREETS BUT THIS GIRL IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEAGUE,,,EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO TEST CELL PHONES FOR APPLE AND SAMSUNG DON'T BE ON THEIR PHONES LIKE THIS,NOW I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CELLPHONES DON'T GIVE YOU A BRAIN TUMOR,BECAUSE ILONA WOULD HAVE BEEN AT STAGE 4 BY NOW. :idk: :idk: :idk:

EVEN RIGHT NOW AS I'M TYPING THIS AND I WAS ABOUT TO HIT POST,SHE GOT BACK UP OUT THE BED AND GOT BACK ON HER PHONE.

it's her defense mechanism.  it's how she avoids having to carry on a conversation or physical contact with the girls of the house in front of the cameras.

Yes 1010, they sure are because Danaya's bedding is still wet from washing it today....Watch hoe away Ilona sleeps in bed. tonight, she is scared of Danaya, just like she was with Irma. She is very nervous about sleeping with her. this should be interesting because Ilona tosses and turns all night long LOL Good luck getting any sleep tonight Danaya..... :hugnkiss: