Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

That's ok you're a virgin I understand, you have no idea what to look for in a girl and only want to see pussy all the time, but for us who do she was perfect, handled life and rlc like a boss everyday, just wish she was home more often.

Hehe i totaly know What i like in an girl and i am 100% secure of my ideias and tastes..and i love to think for Myself..things that i will never loose because i thank god..have my own personalitie.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Playa had taken off her jewelery for the night also the ring. I did not notice if she took off the ring this morning when she took off the other. But she put it on now. They should go out now.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

By the graphs you put up, RLC was on the decline until Irma showed back up and now Ilona.   CC is on the decline because of RLC and their strategy to ban anyone that breathes.

They do have a Hard On for Banning the Hands that Feed Them.

• Upvote 2

BTR, the owner of RLCF stated that after his group took over RLC on July 1st, there would be some changes, but that those changes would not/could not be done over night.  The obvious reason is contracts or leases for the apartments.  He did say two things, K&K are eventually toast and he stated to me that Anna was waiting in the wings for the Barcelona apartment.  Also he mentioned recruiting went well in Romania.  But remember he said it will take time.  I have no reason to doubt this.  All of that discussion is documented in the RLCF chat archives.  To that end we must admit that there have been some changes in the RLC site and additional participants since July 1st.  Keep watching i guess.

Above quote from Maxfactor in the K&K thread, section in bold is very interesting! Would love to see Anna back here, although that seems less vital to the apt now that Irma and Ilona are getting on so well.

The change in Ilona is certainly surprising. I remember a conversation which was translated I think by Yury, when Ilona was talking with a new girl in the apt (was either Danaya or Layla) when she mentioned that some girls masturbated openly in the apartment, but that she was too shy to do it. Well she certainly has her confidence up now!

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

seems like Polya in a hurry. Urgent around and right in the shower

she sure does to be in a hurry