Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

c'est quand même un peu bizarre ce qu'il se passe avec irma et ilona en ce moment, c'est la seconde fois, apres un massage sexy, qu'elle se montre leur jouet personnel, s'enferme dans leur chambre respective tout en faisant bien comprendre a l'autre ce qu'elles vont faire avec 

ça donne l'impression que tout cela est calculé et que rien n'est fait naturellement, a quand le fait qu'elles le fassent dans la même chambre, car en fait ca ferai pareil ^^ 

bon je me plaint pas loin de la car c'est toujours sympa a regarder surtout pour ilona ;-)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, StnCld316 said:

If it were to happen. RLC would be UM quite fast.   LOL

maybe not- they don't go UM with others- members would kick their asses

Guys you just witness some thing about Irma. This is a game for money Irma no the game well and play it well BUT Ilona won't to go farther with the game and what i seen with Irma is she stop Anna from going all the way and before Ilona left when they did the eatable cream if Irma was into girls then she would have her way with Ilona. It all for the money. But here some thing Irma has a good friendship with Ilona so Irma might give in for there friendship and go further

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

maybe not- they don't go UM with others- members would kick their asses

It would be quite upsetting to most if it did happen when something of great importance was happening.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys you just witness some thing about Irma. This is a game for money Irma no the game well and play it well BUT Ilona won't to go farther with the game and what i seen with Irma is she stop Anna from going all the way and before Ilona left when they did the eatable cream if Irma was into girls then she would have her way with Ilona. It all for the money. But here some thing Irma has a good friendship with Ilona so Irma might give in for there friendship and go further

Bonnie I know you believe what you say, but you have been so wrong about everything else you have written that it is difficult to take anything you say seriously now

• Upvote 1