Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Yury said:

The new girl will be in the apartment only 9 days. (According to Polya)

and then it's Polya by herself until someone new comes in ????????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When she's alone then she'll have all kinds of time to try that Toy she has been avoiding.

very good point stncld

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

beaver67 My be just Polya and the new girl and i just thought about it they never brought in 3 new girls at the same time so my be the new owner is going a head and being in one of his girls

but according to Yury she is only staying 9 days, which doesn't make sense to me, but then again, I am not going to try & understand what anyone is doing hahahaha

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, Yury said:

Then it is in Ukraine.

that would work for me- keep your ears open Yury- you would know before anyone else

4 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Yury- WTF- when did this happen ?????? does that mean Polya is staying ?????/, and do you know who the new girl is ?????- I am at a loss for words, please give us the details- thank you

Well is this gona happen then only shows how good and smart rlc its..NOT...Vika stayed at least two months..Rita the same...how many time will llona and Irma stay one monty!?That doesnt make any sense..rlc must like boring apartments that doesnt happen nothing all day like k&k..so byebye Irma and llona..lol..no sense at all..just bring back Vika and aida anda Rita..

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

did Ilona just get her toy ??????

Nope, but she did give us the best pussy shot I've ever seen from any girl in this apartment! And she looks restless, don't think she's settled for the night yet