Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It's only been a day since euromike69 came back and already there's fighting on the board. If anyone needed any proof of what kind of person he is, there you have it. He enjoys riling people up and making them angry. For reasons I can not understand that is the type of "conversation" the mods and admin wants on this board. If you keep shielding trolls, this is what you get. Well, I don't like it so I'll probably reduce my presence even more than usual. Going on vacation anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get back.

Cue mikes usual incoherent rant, we all know how it goes.

I was just  thinking the same. ... The forum has worked very well as he was on vecation. ... Now, all the insults and battles are back. ... :( ... To bad. 

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

has for bonnie who spend to much time watching rlc what was it 15 hours a day just to see the loving rita be naked wtf bonnie get a life spend less time on rlc. I go on rlc to see what's going on if noting is happen I log off.

I hate RLC and one day i hope RLC will go under But i really have no choice here. Blue has it hook up to the TV so this is all he watch. You got to remember when you have 2 stroke it messes up your brain so it hard to reason with him but one day my be he get better and get to go home and i don't have to watch this shit and with blue brain miss up i don't think he be coming on here but for right now i in the same room with him 24/7 so i put up with this because i love him. I asking nicely Have respect for my husband and not talk about him Thank you

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lmaoo,,,now that I had my laugh of the day at Harley and Ze81's expense I just wanted to say that I love the way how Ilona turned out this time around,,I never really noticed just how beautiful that girl was,,,she was always buried in her laptop when she was here the first time around,,but I really liked how much she has changed this time here and now,,,even before she used that Dildo I liked how she was acting around the other ladies,,especially with Irma,,,,When I stared watching her I finally realized just how beautiful and sexy she really was,,,and so damn sensual too,,,she has a mini version of the "Buns of steel". air-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Totally agree with this, she got rid of any reservations i had about her once she moved into the Queen Bee room, i thought thats that now she is not sleeping with Irma the tablet will be out 24/7, I was so wrong and she is a very likeable young lady now i have got to see so much more of her. Its Ilona and Irma that keep my subscription now although i love Buns of Steel too we just don't see enough of her anymore.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I hate RLC and one day i hope RLC will go under But i really have no choice here. Blue has it hook up to the TV so this is all he watch. You got to remember when you have 2 stroke it messes up your brain so it hard to reason with him but one day my be he get better and get to go home and i don't have to watch this shit and with blue brain miss up i don't think he be coming on here but for right now i in the same room with him 24/7 so i put up with this because i love him. I asking nicely Have respect for my husband and not talk about him Thank you

i'm just giving you a hard time bonnie that's all

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Totally agree with this, she got rid of any reservations i had about her once she moved into the Queen Bee room, i thought thats that now she is not sleeping with Irma the tablet will be out 24/7, I was so wrong and she is a very likeable young lady now i have got to see so much more of her. Its Ilona and Irma that keep my subscription now although i love Buns of Steel too we just don't see enough of her anymore.

Yes Ilona is a very beautiful woman,,I just love her facial expressions and the way she is so animated when she plays with irma,,,,And Kristy is doing exactly what I expected that she would do once she found someone new,,she would just come home just long enough to shower and change,,grab a bite to eat and run off to see her new BF,,she does the same thing girls her age always do,,they are hardly ever home unfortunately.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i'm just giving you a hard time bonnie that's all

I like you mikeusa but i have to keep a eye on you some time you make me fill sad and i keep asking my self why do i keep coming on here but then when i look at my husband laying there and not knowing if he ever going to get to go home then i know why. It all for him

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Well Polya is now on the RAG and Lola is making good use of the laundry room. Back in the old days in the girls apt when the girls went out all night it least we had Nora to look forward to be there.But now all we going to have is a empty apt. Now that Ilona is gone look how the girls act especially Polya. Very brief nudity. We are going to miss Nora and Ilona. This apt is going down hill and i don't think there not going to much hope for it after Irma and Ilona are gone for good 

If Nora was still there running things there would be no nudity around the house except for in the shower.  I am glad that Bitch is gone.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Nora was still there running things there would be no nudity around the house except for in the shower.  I am glad that Bitch is gone.

lol,me too,i have never liked this bitch too ,calm down nora lovers :biggrin: she can stay in backstage forever

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Let the Angry Mob (Nora Lovers) now come after you Stncld lmaooo!!!

tumblr_n9efamD66D1rkbvfno1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes Ilona is a very beautiful woman,,I just love her facial expressions and the way she is so animated when she plays with irma

Do you know what as you were writing I was thinking almost exactly the same thing about Ilona!!!! Now I'm scared.

I don't know why a lot of people had a downer her. People did mention the laptop but I've seen many girls on her pretty much do the same without the level of criticism she has got. My opinion is that she is the second most beautiful girl on RLC after Kami. I always feel her teeth are not quite right but they work for her and she has a great smile. But what makes Ilona endlessly entertaining is her fantastically expressive face. It's like her emotions are hard wired into her facial muscles and she changes so quickly.
Ilona lacks a bit of warmth I might say certainly compared to Irma but if you were on a night out I think she would be a lot of fun. You might be hoping that sometimes she turned the volume down but it would not be quite and divorced from her electronic devices you would never be bored. In fact the next day you would probably be talking about her. I think this drama queen is great to watch.

• Upvote 1