Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Thank god they are coming back,the apartment looked liked an dead dead fish in desert in burning burning sun..as some of you said..hope Irma it's in better mood,and returns the full shape,she as going out a lot,and a lot closed in her bedroom..lets hope she feeling better after recharged batteries.And well it will be just better seing llona and Irma smiling all over the house again.

I was hoping they stay away a little longer. I'm getting used to the Peace & Quiet.        Laughing.gif

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well both beauties already out..it's their first night it's understably..really hope doesn't become an habit..never seen llona so much out of the aprtment..regard polya nothing much to say..she cares to go out and stay with her dude..remindes a lot vika..and now I give reason to the ones that didn't dig her.Hope I&I don't stay very long out and we can enjoy some time with them.

One observation about "terminator" Lola..she seemed an very open girl that would do shit and an half hehe..but nahh..she it's as closed minded as polya..what an strange girl..doesn't show lot of emotion..neither think a lot before do some things..cant see Lola at all..somehow that's intrigues me..but still she just not appealing enough for effort..in an couple days..hasta la vista.

58 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

If the girls keep staying gone Lola going to start looking sexy. I my self love those nipples on Lola

Bonnie it would fun fun to watch you suck on her nipples too. I bET they would get a inch long

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Carina and Sabrina are in barcelona,or near it..but they are Italian..A&D and D&R are in Spain almost sure also.So with the girls apartments there is four apartments in Spain.

Masha & Sasha are the ones that are in Italy.   The All Girl Apartment is in Barcelona.  Carina & Sabrina, Adriana & Daniel and Desiree & Raul are somewhere in Spain. I don't think they are directly in Barcelona but they are close by.  When Adriana & Daniel first came online Kiko was at there place going over some things with them.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can anyone tell me why Lola is laying on the couch in lingerie when she is apparently the only person home?

maybe to make you look at her?

• Upvote 2