Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I should have known df was just messing with mikey! Df needs to put an asterisk next to his comments or a disclaimer saying these comments may or may not have been authorized by the author, treat with caution, lol!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

GOOD LORD MAN,,,TALKING FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT,I THINK THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE RLC A FUCKING( F- ),FOR BRINGING THIS FUCKING CHATTERBOX HERE.

I THINK THAT I'VE FOUND AMERICA'S NEWEST AND  MOST DEADLIEST WEAPON AGAINST THE WAR ON TERROR,JUST SEND LAYLA TO SYRIA TO TALK THOSE TERRORIST TO FUCKING DEATH,I COULD SEE THEM BLOWING THEMSELVES UP TO KINGDOM COME JUST SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO HEAR HER UTTER ONE MORE WORD OUT OF HER MOUTH.

RLC PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKING "L",WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS EVER SEEM TO EVER HAVE BACK TO BACK SUCCESSES WITH YOUR PROJECT,IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SOMETHING GREAT FOLLOWED BY PURE BULLSHIT.

IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING "YOU KNOW WHAT,NEW YEARS EVE WAS TOO GOOD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS SO LET'S MAKE SURE THAT WE FUCK IT UP BY BRINGING IN THE MOST BORING PERSON THAT WE CAN FIND."

I TRIED TO GIVE HER A CHANCE,BUT AFTER WATCHING HER "YAPPITY YAP YAP" AND CONSTANTLY TRYING TO COVER HERSELF UP,I JUST GOTTA SAY "NEXT PLEASE",,,,,,,AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT SHE HAS TO BECOME A FREAK LIKE IRMA OR ANYTHING BUT COME ON,THIS IS NOT A NUNNERY!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR.

AND TO THINK I GOT SO EXCITED THINKING THAT THE NEW GIRL WAS GOING TO BRING EVEN MORE FUN FOR YOUR VIEWERS,THE ONLY THING SHE HAS DONE SO FAR IS ASSASSINATE MY BONER.....END OF MINI RANT :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :trashcomputer:

I did think about saying whether Layla had been brought in to make sure viewers were watching the other apartments as the Irma, Anna, Ilona combination had reached huge peaks of popularity. It may be a little unfair to pick on her yet as maybe after a week she will either join in or they will start getting so comfortable with her that normal - although I have my suspicions about how normal that normal was - service will be resumed. However I did say before Anna joined that Irma and Ilona might be in danger of having their style cramped, but I needn't have worried too much as Anna fitted right in. Ilona has actually been slightly more reserved on the nudity front since Anna joined but Irma remains totally unaffected by the new guests as far as i can tell and is just going through a bad period hormonally.

So far, what Layla is bringing to the party is a big fat nothing.

Df, euromike, you are in agreement about Irma, don't worry. I am with you both, in spades! Love Irma she is my fave.

What bothers me is that before Layla the girls were topless a lot, feeling each other up, sexy massages. Now, the girls feel uncomfortable around her being topless. Massages have all but died. Now, Ilona can go back to her laptop and ignore everyone and survive. But Ilona and Anna are frustrated. The only reason Irma puts up with Layla is that they were friends before. But you can see Irma is frustrated.

It is like Layla took the pg-13 or r rating out of the place and made it pg rating. Like euromike says, our boners are down!

I'm not sure what to think of Layla yet because today was really the first time I've been able to spend any extended period of time on the site. The first thing I saw was that when the girls got home from whatever party or event or "sexcapade" they went to, Layla looked at her phone and got very upset. She first tried to talk to Ilona about it, but she just mumbled a couple words, waved an arm and basically blew her off.

Then, Layla went to Irma and told her and Irma (being the peace keeper) immediately picked up her phone and called someone. She was walking around and going out onto the balcony talking to this person on the phone and, finally, after about a half hour, started to smile. So, I guess she got somewhere with them. She talked a little while longer and then hung up and went to tell Layla that everything was basically fine, I guess, because Layla immediately cheered up.

So, in my mind, Irma once again showed that she is a sweetheart and will do whatever she can to keep everybody happy. I agree with those who say that she is the best thing to happen to this apartment since K & K left. I'm going to really miss her when she leaves.

And, I'm hoping that the biggest reason that the massages have stopped is because Irma has been going through her period which just happened to coincide with Layla's arrival. Let's see if things improve now that she seems to pretty much be done with her period. Of course, the fact that both Ilona and Anna are having their periods now will probably cause a little delay.  :D