Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

23;28; Irma went to bed

not surprised- she looked really tired, from what ever she did today

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well he could try to stop by my house,,,I don't know how he's gonna get by my Guard Dogs,,,and security:biggrin::biggrin:

First things first Irma's getting a piece of my sausage, then I'll distract the dogs with my other sausage, and I'll disarm your security with my charming British mannerisms

Just now, corboblanc said:

c'est encore le mois d'aout pendant 20 minutes!!! allez les filles, descendez faire la fête!!!!!

it is still the month of August for 20 minutes !!! go girls, go down to party !!!!!:cry::biggrin:

Maybe for you...I got all night.  14:41.

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes, I have the same time as Barcelona .....

At work today I had a video call with someone in Barcelona, and all I could think was "Damn, you are in the same city as these girls on RLC and you have absolutely no idea!"

• Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Au travail aujourd'hui, j'eu un appel vidéo avec quelqu'un à Barcelone, et tout ce que je pouvais penser était "Merde, vous êtes dans la même ville que ces filles sur RLC et vous avez absolument aucune idée!"

it's like the inhabitants of "correns" a small town in Provence in France, or strolling, you could cross brad pitt bike without knowing !!!! could imagine in France, the rider next to him, is brad pitt? !!!!:biggrin:
girls are also often on the French Riviera, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez .....::)

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.