Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

These girls are NOT your daughters. They are not your concern, they have no responsibility to you whatsoever. They MIGHT have some sort of obligation in their contract with RLC to be in the apartment for a certain amount of time each week, but we don't know that for sure. As far as the viewer is concerned, these girls can live their life in whatever way they want, and for people to get upset because young, beautiful women are going out and partying on a Friday night is ridiculous.

And let me say, that if I had a daughter and she wanted to go out late friday night and come home the following morning, I would be happy that she is out enjoying her youth

I agree with most of what you said, but still a big city like Barcelona could be dangerous for lovely girls like these.  Understand me I am  happy that they go out and I know they are not my daughters, but I can't help worrying when they come so late !  They are someone's daughter and their parents must worry sometimes if they see them drinking and coming in so late.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

If you had a daughter that came in at 10:44am after going out clubbing, you would comment too.

Le plus gros problème sur ce forum à mon avis est le fossé générationnel entre l'age de certains membres qui ont oublié ce que c'est  qu'être jeune et ces jeunes filles de 20-25ans.

Concernant nos propres enfants, je pense que certains parents de ce forum seraient effarés de savoir ce que leur charmante progéniture a pu faire en vacances ou en soirée....

• Upvote 6

15 ore fa, Benfold ha Detto:

QUESTE ragazze non Sono le figlie sull'Unione Europea. Essi non Sono la Vostra preoccupazione, non Hanno Alcuna Responsabilità un voi di sorta. Essi potrebbero Avere Una sorta di Obbligo nel Loro Contratto con RLC di Essere in appartamento per Un certo Periodo di tempo Settimana oGNI, ma non sappiamo per Certo. per Quanto riguarda Lo spettatore e Interessato, QUESTE ragazze possono vivere la Loro vita in Qualsiasi Modo Che vogliono, e per le PERSONE di arrabbiarsi Perché Giovani, belle donne Stanno Andando fuori e Festa in una notte di Venerdì e ridicolo.

E lasciatemi dire, il Che se avessi Avuto Una figlia e lei voleva Andare fuori fino a Bon Bon Tardi venerdì sera e Tornare a casa La Mattina seguente, Sarei Felice Che Lei e fuori Una godersi la giovinezza SUA

and maybe would like everyone to have a daughter of 25 who participated in RLC

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

those who said that Anna went to Turin perhaps he was right, I am always puzzled by how we can make a plane trip with a paper bag, perhaps she took a backpack and we have seen no

There was a translation by Kitek in which it was written that Belle said to Anna she was going to stay with a guy all weekend, perhaps there was a miscommunication and in fact it was Anna who is leaving to meet with this guy

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

C'era una Traduzione da Kitek in cui era scritto che belle said ad Anna Che Stava Andando uno sguardo con un ragazzo per tutto il fine settimana, forse C'era un Problema di comunicazione e in un'epoca Realtà Anna Che Lascia di Incontrare this ragazzo

I also believe that she is in Barcelona

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There was a translation by Kitek in which it was written that Belle said to Anna she was going to stay with a guy all weekend, perhaps there was a miscommunication and in fact it was Anna who is leaving to meet with this guy

If that turn out tur,about Anna being out all weekend it would be an desrespect to rlc users that like to see her,as much I  like her she shouldn't do that,imagine if Belle fallow the same exemple..or Stella..polya we know she would do that and more..but the girls should be more comited with their work(rlc)and less with pass nights out with dudes.Want stay with some dude..bring him to the place the girls sleep and work.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If that turn out tur,about Anna being out all weekend it would be an desrespect to rlc users that like to see her,as much I  like her she shouldn't do that,imagine if Belle fallow the same exemple..or Stella..polya we know she would do that and more..but the girls should be more comited with their work(rlc)and less with pass nights out with dudes.Want stay with some dude..bring him to the place the girls sleep and work.

As I said before, the girls don't care and, RLC cares even less!  Our loss...their gain. 

• Upvote 3