Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Belle does have a very very nice body. It is a joy to see her walk around nude.

She's ridiculously sexy and it is very frustrating that I have yet to see her pussy downstairs for an airing. If you guys have seen it where are the pics?

OK nobody's going to post when she's upstairs like she is now, naked on the bed, unfortunately but downstairs you could avoid the dots in the free area. Imagine a pussy close up or a revealing bend as she gets some pans out in the kitchen. This girl is 11 out of 10 sexy.

Please Belle, exercise nude, it would the highlight of all highlights, and vbeautiful Stella the same goes for you. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's ridiculously sexy and it is very frustrating that I have yet to see her pussy downstairs for an airing. If you guys have seen it where are the pics?

OK nobody's going to post when she's upstairs like she is now, naked on the bed, unfortunately but downstairs you could avoid the dots in the free area. Imagine a pussy close up or a revealing bend as she gets some pans out in the kitchen. This girl is 11 out of 10 sexy.

Please Belle, exercise nude, it would the highlight of all highlights, and vbeautiful Stella the same goes for you. 

I just saw it..you remember the almost perfect pics that I saw yesterday,,and we said that we wished she did it in daylight,,,well she just did it again...with the morning sunshine hitting that kitty,,now I'll just let that one sit and marinate with you:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And coming down in just panties just makes things worse, Much as love to watch your beautiful breasts and when you put things in your mouth, I want to see that arse in all its peachy roundness and that pussy in all its glory.

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I just saw it..you remember the almost perfect pics that I saw yesterday,,and we said that we wished she did it in daylight,,,well she just did it again...with the morning sunshine hitting that kitty,,now I'll just let that one sit and marinate with you:biggrin::biggrin:

You're a cruel man, mikey, only saved by your glorious past record of posting some incredible pics. RLC should give you special dispensation. In Harley Quinn extended bunches and her tight body with that peach of an arse, I'd say she is RLC's sexiest ever. I'm prepared for more of your taunts. Get an apartment with her and Megan and get Megan to loosen herself up a bit and you will have the new Kam and Kristy - watch beautiful Megan being opened up by super sexy Belle. 

In fact I'm watching that right now ... in my head.

Sad to say, Megan is probably not a long termer but Belle has potential for years.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You're a cruel man, mikey, only saved by your glorious past record of posting some incredible pics. RLC should give you special dispensation. In Harley Quinn extended bunches and her tight body with that peach of an arse, I'd say she is RLC's sexiest ever. I'm prepared for more of your taunts. Get an apartment with her and Megan and get Megan to loosen herself up a bit and you will have the new Kam and Kristy - watch beautiful Megan being opened up by super sexy Belle. 

In fact I'm watching that right now ... in my head.

Sad to say, Megan is probably not a long termer but Belle has potential for years.

tumblr_ocxx69LqVP1utro3vo1_400.giftumblr_obtacg70Bk1vbf0mro1_400.giftumblr_ob8pb3tQ181vbf0mro1_400.gif