Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Nope these girls are not on coke, just tipsy on drink. I don't like this guy though

Sulz, normally I wouldn't be one to spread rumours, but I've been to parties where there is coke present and I know the behaviour. I am 99% sure they are

But the 'pill bottle' on the balcony is a packet of chewing gum haha

5727695.jpg

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

COKE,,,PROSTITUTE,,DRUGS,,,,YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH....IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE DRINKING THE COOLAID THAT BONNIE IS SERVING,,,HOW ABOUT WE STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP AND JUST WATCH,,,,AND HOPE TO GOD ANNA FUCKS BELLE ON HER BIRTHDAY TONIGHT.

I hope she dose finger fuck belle

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sulz, normally I wouldn't be one to spread rumours, but I've been to parties where there is coke present and I know the behaviour. I am 99% sure they are

But the 'pill bottle' on the balcony is a packet of chewing gum haha

5727695.jpg

it's the same bottle type

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

COKE,,,PROSTITUTE,,DRUGS,,,,YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH....IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE DRINKING THE COOLAID THAT BONNIE IS SERVING,,,HOW ABOUT WE STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP AND JUST WATCH,,,,AND HOPE TO GOD ANNA FUCKS BELLE ON HER BIRTHDAY TONIGHT.

Here here everyone has fallen for the bullshit, there is no way these girls are on drugs, for one do you really think the cams would still be online if they were. RLC are not stupid they would have pulled the plug.

• Upvote 1