Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well I enjoyed it as it was a real party just like I use to have in my hey day... oh yes that was when I was in my early 20's without a care in the world. Did I have naked massages, Of course I did, did I slip off to the bathroom with more than one person... of course we did. Did 3 or 4 of us sleep in one bed, well hell yes we did many times. There is not a one of you out there in CC fantasy land that don't have skeletons in your closet. If you all didn't have fun like this when you were young, I feel sorry for you, because you really missed out on the very times of your life and some of the best memories.

This was as real of a party as it gets for young people cutting loose, and for those of you who think the guys is pimp or john .... get fucking real OK, the guy is no more either of those, than a man on the moon, and that was his goal last night to take the girls to the moon, and actually he did a damn fine job of it if you ask me. as for FIDEL no fucking comparison what so ever.

My goodness Thes, that all sounds a bit too much like real life to me. It certainly won't make the usual retards on here that have never actually had a life, real or not, happy.

Brings back memories as well.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kase said:

polya know that stella is lesbian new girl megan :biggrin:

Kase, you need to get a better translation tool.

I don't know what your native language is but even translated English from you is bad.

Your other account is no better. when you post under the name of "because" and it shows as edited by "kase" it gets confusing.