Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Extreme speculations again. You guys assume things you make up in your mind's way too much!

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Model "X" is on drugs. She is a prostitute, She is a lesbian. She was date raped. She is......   And the whole camcaps forum (excl. a few sane people) jump on the bandwagon and one chicken becomes 1000 chickens.

And of course what you say is accurate but take it from me, don't even bother wasting your breath trying to tell people. It'll be like talking to a wall.

The European Parliament urged the lifting of visas restrictions for three EU neighbouring countries, Ukraine, Georgia and Kosovo.

There were three separate votes, one for each country, and the Foreign Affairs MEP voted in favour of visas liberalisation in all the three cases. This will be a great step to foster cooperation and exchange between countries in the Western Balkan and Eastern Europe.

MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski appleauded Ukraine and the progress made since the violent protests of two years ago: “Ukraine has unquestionably and successfully met all benchmarks required to be granted visa-free regime as soon as possible and without any further delay”.

European Parliament currently considering EU Visa liberalization regime for Ukraine

Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy, is certain the visa-free regime for Ukraine might be introduced in early autumn.

Aug 30th

Well gents it is almost there as Kosovo and Georgia have the restrictions lifted in the last meeting

Final vote on visa-free regime for Ukraine at European Parliament not scheduled yet

The European Parliament has not yet scheduled a final vote on the report, which will recommend putting Ukraine on the list of the third countries whose citizens may travel to Schengen area states without visas.

An Ukrinform correspondent has learnt this from the press service of the EU’s legislative body.

“On Monday, September 5, the report of MP Mariya Gabriel on the visa-free regime for Ukraine will be discussed at the meeting of the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs in the second reading. However, it is not known yet when the report will be put on a final vote,” the press service informs.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, roro66 said:

anna shaved everything very thoroughly and the po as thorough I 've never seen her ! is safe preparation for sex . all went into the apartment only anna and  2 is lola and monkey still there .

thanks roro that's the information I've been looking for  - I've been out all morning and not logged on until now. Every time she has a really close shave, it has always proven in the past that she gets a lot of pussy treatment that same night so it's odds on why she is still in the apartment now on her own because it's highly likely she will be meeting up with the apeman either alone or as part of another party at barca1. Is this the reason no-one has bothered to clean up properly since it might be getting trashed again?

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

You guys need to stop fucking talking about wanting to see a dude fuck in this apt,,,what's wrong with some of you,,,why can't you fantasize about yourselves fucking these women,,why keep talking about seeing that piece of shit fucking Anna or anyone else,,,,don't ya'll get enough of seeing dudes fuck in the other apts?

And I got to question some of you here that keeps on talking about how hard a guy's dick was,,WTF:huh::huh:

Personally I'd rather see the beautiful rounded curves of a smooth lady's bottom bouncing and grinding against another lady of similar contours than a big hairy, spotty arse of some moron grunting and humping

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Is it me or does everything seem awkward with all the girls from both barcelona 1&2,,,,it;s like nobody knows how to go back to being normal yet,,,,They knew what they all did,,and now they are trying to deal with the aftermath.

I get the impression that they are all uncomfortable with each other whenever the apeman is around because they don't know what tricks he is going to pull next and on which one of them. Look at the harmony amongst them after he fucked off. They were all relaxed and convivial towards each other like before he ever appeared